watch now

Author Topic: China Travel Guide 3  (Read 125493 times)

riandrew

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #520 on: January 04, 2014, 01:02:38 pm »
sharing my pics in the snowy mountain of huangshan (one of james cameron's inspiration for the film Avatar)

dec 26 - traveled for 7.5 hours (from pudong airport) by bus, 20mins by cable car, and trekked for 3 hours in the mountain. real feel temperature is -15. my 1st snowfall experience too. https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p480x480/1002050_10152492721700558_274109130_n.jpg


dec 27 - sunny -12 degrees  https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/1538656_10152494665810558_1676027823_n.jpg

dec 28 - warmer day -10 degrees https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p480x480/1486781_10152496777715558_1387359556_n.jpg


the view is unbelievably amazing! it's a totally different and fulfilling experience.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1507100_10152497958945558_354405169_n.jpg

thanks sa VPN at nakakapag facebook ako. ^_^

PinKisH_23

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #521 on: January 07, 2014, 10:41:38 am »
My husband works in Suzhou with working Visa. Madali na kaya for me na kumuha ng tourist Visa dun?

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #522 on: January 07, 2014, 01:22:54 pm »
madali lang kumuha ng tourist visa for China. One, if not the easiest I applied for. Basta complete requirements sure ball approve yan.

khanumd

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #523 on: February 08, 2014, 12:12:17 am »
Hello... I hope someone can help me po because I'm so confused already  :(
My friends and i booked for a flight to beijing on april 3 to 7 but all 6 of us dont have a Visa yet.  I the requirements listed sa China embassy site and i have to confirm lang po if possible.
- wala kame 100k sa bank. Probably half or less pa
- gusto namen mag diy ng tour so we dont have a letter of invitation
Maaapprove po ba application namen kung eto lang meron kame ITR, diy travel Itinerary, airline tickets and hotel booking, cert of employment, and below 100k bank deposit?
Thank you so much!

ms.fashionpl8

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #524 on: February 11, 2014, 04:48:02 am »
^ Sis based on experience, here's my thoughts:
- wala kame 100k sa bank. Probably half or less pa
Should not be a problem if you are all employed and have traveled before. Pero [textspeak!] naging friend ko sa Beijing first time to travel granted naman ang Visa.

- Not sure with the DIY travel itinerary 'cause super higpit ang China sa mga tourists. Maybe you can try to ask Travel agencies for mock booking? Then pay cancellation fee? Most of my friends kasi (myself included) presented travel agency IT.

*TIP* Super Higpit sa Beijing. It's like real-life Big Brother. LOL!

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #525 on: February 11, 2014, 05:40:38 pm »
Hala, I just back read, at natakot namana ko sa seeming higpit ng visa.

All my accounts are in Bonds or something similar, ang nasa savings ATM ko lang is around 20k because, which is embarassing because I'm 23, but this is because I'm still taking up my Master's and is still dependent on my family.
My other accounts def. exceed 100k though, kaya hindi kampante lang ako pero nung nabasa ko na parang Savings lang yata, kinabahan naman ako. Buti nalang my flight is on November pa.
Should I take my money out kaya at ilipat sa ATM? Or mattrace ba nila yung time span na pagpasok ng money if I borrow muna from my parents?

Thanks in advance. :)

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #526 on: February 11, 2014, 10:36:20 pm »
Mukha ngang mas madaling makakuha ng Chinese visa kapag Philippine passport holder compared kapag American passport holder. I have read that Chinese visas are the most difficult to acquire.

ms.fashionpl8

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #527 on: February 12, 2014, 01:04:14 am »
sis ladychris17, sino kasama mo sa Beijing? Ikaw lang? If you're travelling as a family ? May labas ka na ba other than Beijing?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #528 on: February 12, 2014, 08:57:31 am »
Madali lang naman kumuha ng Chinese visa as long as kumpleto mga documents na nire-require nila. I've had 4 visas issued to me na. Lahat pina-process ko sa travel agency kasi ayoko ng pumunta ng personal sa embassy, konti lang naman dagdag for the processing fee. Last trip ko sa Beijing was March 2013.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #529 on: February 13, 2014, 05:51:20 pm »
I'm going with my cousin lang dalawa lang kami, to discover cultural roots sana. I have travelled before naman na, both in Asia and sa US several times na din. I have also travelled to HK several times but never before to China.

Sadly dont have a travel agency kasi we booked on a whim :P
If it has any bearing at all, i am also [textspeak!]-Chi and both my middle and last name are Chinese. Mas madadalian kaya kami?

snowhannah

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #530 on: February 14, 2014, 09:31:41 pm »
For a Shanghai/Beijing trip a few years back, I bought  the airline tickets myself. Visa application and land arrangements were thru a travel agency. No sweat. But this was before the new visa rules so I don't know kung ganun pa rin kadali ngayon.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #531 on: February 20, 2014, 08:55:54 am »
For those who got a travel agency to prepare the trip for them, pa-PM naman ng agencies. Thank you. :)

Ang problem ko kasi I have discount for IHG hotels so gusto ko sana mag stay sa IHG hotel in Beijing, malaki din yung difference if kasali sa tour, pero if this will remove the hassle of getting a visa myself, then might as well consider it.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 08:57:45 am by ladychris17 »

PinKisH_23

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #532 on: February 25, 2014, 03:33:39 pm »
I just went to the embassy yesterday and presented my docs, I got my pink slip and was told to go back on the 27th, does this mean makukuha ko na passport with visa by then? Di pa ako nagbayad, sa claiming nalang po ba?

theflygirl

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #533 on: February 25, 2014, 11:10:55 pm »
^If I remember correctly, it doesn't automatically mean visaed na yung passport. It's just the release date of the passport. Payment is upon release. I flew to Beijing last March, speedy process naman kasi I opted for the rush service. Additional P1700 nga lang.

PinKisH_23

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #534 on: February 27, 2014, 12:50:19 pm »
Got my S2 Visa na today! Wooohoooo!

gemwin21

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #535 on: March 08, 2014, 05:30:22 am »
sis mama squeak and riandrew...pashare din ng travel agency who process your visa for china. tia

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #536 on: March 08, 2014, 09:25:37 am »
^sis, try Uniorient. They have offices in Binondo and Makati. Mas mahal lang ng konti ang processing fee sa Makati office nila compared sa Binondo office.

gemwin21

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #537 on: March 08, 2014, 09:56:56 am »
sis mama squeak...pag sa agency ba 100% sure approval?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #538 on: March 08, 2014, 10:09:40 am »
^With my experience with Chinese Visas, yes. All my visas were processed thru a travel agency. Of course kailangan kumpleto rin lahat yung hinihinging requirement ng embassy. Hindi din naman kasi tatanggapin ng travel agent yung application mo kung hindi kumpleto.

gemwin21

  • Guest
Re: Beijing China
« Reply #539 on: March 08, 2014, 10:16:18 am »
ahkei...kasi baka magpabook kami tapos hindi pala kami magrant ng visa. hehe. sige i will contact uniorient. thank you sis for the info.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close