We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^sis, have you been back reading on this thread? Halos lahat ng GT na nag-post dito DIY ang trip nila, me included. And we have shared our experiences on this thread. Medyo off naman yung sinabi mo na wala ka makitang informative post dito on DIY. Not to offend you but kaya nga DIY, kasi you read and gather info then start planning on your own. If you have questions, then ask away. Surely meron at meron na sasagot sa yo. Isn't it evident with all the replies to your earlier questions on this thread?
^Eh bro hindi na DIY yun. Packaged tour tawag ko dun. Anyway, I envy you too. Three months? Wow! I would love to spend that much time there. Pero not during the dead of winter though.About the sleeper trains, how many bunks do they come in? Are there compartments with their own banyo? I love train travel but I don't like common toilets.
^ Is it still cold during March? We are going there 3rd week of March. Do we still need winter attire? boots,coats etc? Thanks! Replies will be appreciated.