We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hindi naman babalik sa dati mong color if mag stop ka mag take ng MET. Well thats for me. Halos 5 yrs na ako nag gluta eh. dati marami akong pimples tapos nag gluta ako then nawala siya. I bought Mosbeau yesterday. I hope it works. If not balik ako sa MET.
@kim103 pimpulin kba? kasi ako oo weh! [textspeak!] pong brand [textspeak!] glutha mo?
naging visible sa akin after 2 bottles but like what I said before I took that I was taking gluta na. I guess it depends on your body if hiyang karin. I tried Lucida at first hiyang na hiyang ako then they stopped selling this coz they had an issue then I tried MET na. I did a lot of trial and error sa gluta. I tried din [textspeak!] gluta ng derma ko pero it gave me more pimples but I got white and makinis sa skin except my face. Pwede ang MET sa teens but just a reminder that gluta and other whitening pills is not meant for everyone. My sis and bro tried gluta but hindi sila hiyang. My bro got rashes and zits then pumangit skin ng sis ko.
cosmoskin works fast
Sis, you may try whitelight gluta, sublingual spray siya (direct mo spray sa ilalim ng dila)...gluta and vit c lang ang meron siya. no Alpha lipoic acid, kaya safe even sa preggy... contains 2500mg gluta along with 1500mg vitamin C...
hi sis. are you taking gluta together with your other vitamins? like vit e and c? wala bang adverse effect yon pagsabay sabay iinumin. im taking kasi vit c sa morning and vit e sa night? i want to try sana gluta. thanks