Facebook Seller Rant: Cirads Sulitbabyshop
Almost a month ago I bought a Crawl and Slide for my 2 year old from Cirads Sulitbabyshop for Php 1700. I wanted something red so that pwede din magamit ng future siblings nya, pang unisex kumbaga, and worth Php 1500 lang sana but the seller told me na hindi na available and yung Php 1700 worth na slide nalang ang avail, with box. So, ok ako dahil my box. It would be in good condition when it arrives here in Iloilo City (Seller is from Pasay). After a week I followed up, I asked her bakit wala pa, I got no reply. On the second week, follow up parin ako kasi ang tagal na. I’ve been buying and selling online since 2005 and dealt with almost all couriers (Air21, DHL, JRS Express, 2GO, AP Cargo, etc.) so I know kung kelan ko ba dapat marereceive yung order ko. I was alarmed nung 3 weeks na pero walang slide na dumating and you can just imagine kung gaano ako nainis dahil sa ang tagal na nga dumating nung item, the sellers was uncooperative. She was not replying to my messages in Facebook, Viber at SMS. Nagreply ata sya once or twice lang but when I was inquiring palang, ang bilis magreply. And take note, I paid for it as soon as I got her bank details. I had my sister and friends text her, try kung magrereply sa inquiries. Aba, nagreply. Later on I had thoughts baka binlock nya ako sa Facebook and sa text messages. She replied lang sa sister ko na hinihintay lang daw nya feedback nung rider. Aba eh 3 weeks na nakaraan nung nagbayad ako, hindi pa naship? Her second message was wala daw name sa package that’s why hindi maship out. Ugggh. Nakakainis. Fast forward to today, I finally got a text from AP Cargo, pick up ko na daw yung item sa office nila. Nagtaka ako kasi bat ipipick up, eh usually dinedeliver. I let it pass since minor issue lang. I paid Php 686 for the shipping fee. When I got the slide, it has no box. Naka plastic lang and tape. Di pa ako nairita, because I was excited to assemble it para mapaglaruan na ng anak ko. When I got home, I tried to remove the plastic only to find out na wala man lang manual or instruction on how to assemble it. Medyo kalmado pa ako nito. But I found this one tube na kinabit lang using epoxy or gluegun bay un, dun na ako nainis. I also realized she sent the wrong item, it had a different color. I ordered for a red one, orange yung natanggap ko. Kakainis di ba? At that point I wanted a refund so pinatext ko sa sister ko since hindi nga sya nagrereply sakin. She replied na she won’t be able to refund the whole amount dahil kulang daw sila sa funds, and that bibigyan nalang daw ako ng discount na Php 300, nagkapalit daw kami nung order nung isa. I cannot control my anger, gusto kong itapon yung slide dahil sira na, ang dumi pa. Well, that’s what I got for buying second hand. To think she has over 18,000 likes on Facebook. But she turned off her review section. Takot siguro sa bad feedback. She also deleted my comments sa pics when I was asking for an update sa order ko. Haaay. I learned my lesson the hard way. Isipin ko nalang nanakawan ako ng Php 1700. But still.. Ang sakit sa heart. Ang dami ko ng mabibili sa Php 1700!
So for future buyers of Cirads Sulitbabyshop, beware. So much hassle ang transaction ko sa kanya. Very irresponsible seller pa. If you had a smooth transaction with her, then good for you. And for the record, hindi ko po siya sinisiraan. I am just stating facts and sharing my experience. End of rant. Move on na ako.