watch now

Author Topic: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF  (Read 148293 times)

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF
« Reply #420 on: February 05, 2014, 05:12:15 pm »
Mga sis pag nagpaship ba ko ng stroller from the US na nakabalikbayan box, dumadaan ba ng customs yun? Does anyone know mga magkano charge sa customs?

Pag balikbayan box sis like pobox.com wala ka ng babayaran sa Phil. customs.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF
« Reply #421 on: July 23, 2014, 02:59:10 pm »
I got my order from totsandtoddlers after someone recommended the site here. Love it! So fast and easy. Mas mura talaga yun Carter's sa kanila compared sa stores here in Manila. Any other online stores where i can get Carter's w/o any international shipping fee? TIA!

BDJ

  • Guest
Re: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF
« Reply #422 on: July 26, 2014, 10:05:52 am »
Aside sa Lazada marami na rin akong na purchased na items sa cudsly at least maka 600 ka para maging free shipping. Dito ako nag avail ng feeding bottles including materials pati nipples for replacement.

hun_nie08

  • Guest
Re: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF
« Reply #423 on: August 05, 2014, 03:05:56 pm »
Wow thanks sis sa mga suggestions.. :-)

Len0523

  • Guest


chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF
« Reply #426 on: August 05, 2014, 07:39:11 pm »
^ thanks for list, sis! We need more trusted sites/sellers. :)

dropdeaad

  • Guest
Re: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF
« Reply #427 on: August 06, 2014, 12:22:56 am »
Search nyo sa FB

Baby's cradle
Jade's online shop
Pio and pai clothing
C jase padiernos
Ches baby stuff
Jaymi24 onlineshop

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF
« Reply #428 on: August 06, 2014, 01:13:06 pm »
Uy, thanks sa pagshare ng list. Will check out those stores soon. So far, sa local online stores, Lazada and babyshop.ph pa lang nata-try ko. Ok naman both. But of course it's nicer to have more options. :)

Len0523

  • Guest
Re: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF
« Reply #429 on: August 08, 2014, 09:53:55 am »

prettysherry

  • Guest
Re: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF
« Reply #430 on: August 08, 2014, 11:28:29 am »
Hi! I'm planning to buy some items from the US din (babies r us & toys r us). Kaso I've heard na mahirap or matagal ngayon kapag sea freight (Pobox or forex world) kasi may problem sa Manila ports. So I'm thinking by air na lang. I've tried Johnny air in the past and ok din naman but gusto ok sana try yun isa pa na similar to JA. Tried searching but d ok makita. Does anyone know the name nung company na yun? Pasenxa na and TIA!

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF
« Reply #431 on: September 10, 2014, 10:17:27 am »
For my nursing wear, I ordered thru fb fron Latch A Babe, Mama.baby.love and Mamabelle. Satisfied naman ako sa transactions ko with them. I have a pending transaction with LellieBubb, hopefully ok din.

Nurturenook and Zalora din, ok naman.

I ordered from Cudsly.com and I'm still waiting for it. 1 week na di pa din dumadating. Di ko sure kung dahil madami ang order ko and ipagsasabay-sabay nila ng ship or talagang ganun katagal processing nila.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF
« Reply #432 on: September 11, 2014, 06:53:58 pm »
Tagal magreply ng "mamaway".  A friend encouraged me to buy nursing bra from them and I couldn't buy without being sure na I am going to get the right size. 2808 din siya.

I even called her na and she said na text ko siya.  Oh well, pag wala talaga I will have to buy from another seller.  Just a few days ago, I bought from mamasavers.com.ph They have a computer shop in visayas avenue so pina pick up ko nalang mga items.

BDJ

  • Guest
Re: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF
« Reply #433 on: September 11, 2014, 08:19:21 pm »
^Mamasavers or babysavers? nag avail na ako sa babysavers ang alam ko sila yung sa Visayas Ave.

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF
« Reply #434 on: September 11, 2014, 08:28:30 pm »
^^ sis, I got some nursing bras and tanks from Mama.Baby.Love and Mamabella Nursing and Maternity Wear. Both yan sa FB. You might want to try getting from them, they can assist you naman sa sizing..

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF
« Reply #435 on: September 13, 2014, 02:55:22 pm »
i am not an online seller but i would want to sell my baby's pre loved items.

carrier - 4x used (binyag, 1st doctors check up, 1st biyahe to manila & birthday ng cousin)

baby clothes - the most 5x nagamit kase madami siyang clothes

hanap pa ako ng iba. nakabox na rin kase itatabi na.


nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF
« Reply #436 on: September 17, 2014, 10:27:05 am »
^Mamasavers or babysavers? nag avail na ako sa babysavers ang alam ko sila yung sa Visayas Ave.

http://www.facebook.com/mamaway

I believe I spoke with the owner.  Her secretary gave her number and when I called, she asked me to text her the model that I want.  Why she replied after 2 days when I called is beyond me. I am stressed as it is, having to care for a newborn and I need those nursing bras.  I'll find other suppliers nalang or just go and buy at wacoal.  Kainis kasi!

I bought from baby savers a bunch of stuff narin.  I bought my graco from them and some clothes and my postpartum belt.  Si mama way lang talaga.

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF
« Reply #437 on: February 03, 2016, 03:39:01 pm »
^ i have transacted with

Nurturenook - i bought a Bellybelt. Fast delivery with COD option.

Zalora - Maternity clothes from Nine Months, Buntis and Mommy Plus--you can have the items replaced if they are defective, they do not fit you or the color does not suit you etc. No shipping fees.

Elin - 1 Maternity dress and 2 nursing tops. Fast delivery with COD option.

maganda lahat ang experience ko sa kanila. especially Elin, mabilis yung delivery.

yan lang so far. pero marami akong binabrowse na Facebook sellers sa ngayon.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 01:09:02 pm by fionaapple »

pandoralover

  • Guest
Re: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF
« Reply #438 on: February 03, 2016, 08:06:41 pm »
^That's a good idea, sis fionaapple. :P Wanna input my experiences din.

So far, I've had smooth and commendable transactions with the following online shops:

Mamabella Nursing and Maternity Wear - bought 1 nursing bra and 2 nursing tank tops
Baby and Me - an Avent Naturals bottle set, 2 sets of Carter's onesies and pants set
Babysavers - 2 Swaddle pods, 2 sets of Carter's onesies and pants set
RAAK Naturals - snappi (cloth diaper fastener) and Bumgenius cloth diapers
Vezees Closet - Alva cloth diapers
Baby Wizard PH - Baby Wizard Cloth diapers
Andee's Closet - Happi cloth diapers


caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: ONLINE STORES FOR BABY STUFF
« Reply #439 on: February 05, 2016, 12:03:48 pm »
I bought from the following:

Zyji Shop - beddings and pillows. 100% cotton sheets and microfiber fillings.  Didn't buy their luxury line anymore. Cute designs, super fast transaction.

Babymama.ph - nursing cover. Got their udder cover. Easy and fast transaction as well.

I like sites na pwede card or paypal. I'm on maternity leave already and hassle if I need to make bank deposits pa.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close