We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I recently invested in a lot (well mga 7 pieces in all) of nursing wear which I can wear while pregnant... highly recommended yung shopeden.multiply.com (love the fabrics and designs) and fabnaima.multiply.com (who carries a lot of products)dun sa fabnaima... they have mamaway and mama au lait na clothes nga na pwedeng pang-buntis and pang-breastfeed din... tas fabnaima also sells the singapore brand mothers en vogue (ang mahal nga lang galore, Eden na lang, haha)kaya i didn't reget any of the purchases i've made kasi I expect to use them for a really long time...
Hi mommies! try to visit shopfamilia at multiply, ganda ng mga items nila. I've also visited their store in Makati and ang dami ko nabiling cute items. Highly recommended lmga items lalo kung girl yung baby nyo. Sad lang kase boy yung sa kin.