We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hugs Sissies This is a very helpful thread for I, too, am going through a "trial Separation" per se with my husband..It has been 10 days since he left..Im trying to be okay for my daughter pero I nedd help. Ill be going to Counselling tomorrow at CEFAM which is in Ateneo..Hopefully it will help...Let's all be head strong and hopeful because there will always be BETTER...
@sis missylisorry to hear that sis, keep on praying lang. Sabe mo nga its a trial separation lang, just stay positive lang na maaayos pa yan. Sa mga ganitong instance si God lang ang makakatulong sa aten kaya kausapin Mo sya. Goodluck sayo. Kaya mo yan and kayanin mo sis kahit gano kahirap, it'll pass
it has been nine months...from time to time, i'd feel i'm okay...but the truth is- I HAVEN'T.nine mos of false hopes, of pain, of bitterness, of loneliness- HELLsisses, i hope one day, we can finally say that all that we are going through right now make sense...let's have a girls' night out or kahit ano'ng bonding....day tour somewhere...spa, bowling, kahit ano....wala lang....ako kasi parang bored sa buhay...parang napagod sa cycle.lalo na ngayon, i'm working sa isang small office with very few people na nakikita...so after work, usually uwi lang ako apartment, watch tv, eat on my own then sleep, tas work ulit. alam niyo yung feeling na parang para san pa ba tong ginagawa ko...though nakakatulong ako sa family, sometimes i wonder if ano pa ba ginagawa ko sa mundo. i'm 27...yeah i know marami magsasabi na bata pa rin ako and i shouldn't hurry, pero ewan ko, di naman kasi ako mahilig lumabas, parang sawa na ako maging dalaga. LOL. gusto ko na yung tipong uuwi ka sa bahay with someone...hay. lagi pa usapan sa officekung gaano kasarap maging mommy...at lagi pa ako niloloko na bilisan ko daw at mahuhuli na ako.napa-emote na...have a nice day sisses. mahirap pero i hope one day, maging okay tayo.
@sis minikeyklush- nakow, tumpak...eto na nga ang matindihang quarterlife crisis. lalo na pag bigla ka naging single at naka-set na sa utak mo na ikakasal ka na tas biglang kaboom! wala ka na palang groom. tas ayun nga, parang sawa na ako lumabas...waaah. ikaw sis, ano ginawa mo?
@sis gurlzat03- sis, san ka laguna? taga san pablo ako pero sa manila na kami ngayon. sa may ortigas ako work. tas staying ako now sa may libertad, mandaluyong. if may mga sisses na game for bonding, tara _ let's help one another cure our brokenhearts.^ small world sis. I'm from alaminos laguna, pero dito ko stay sa sta. rosa every weekdays kasi dito ang work ko.. game din ako sa bonding activity na yan, just let me know when!
Funny, may nabuntis si ex (ex nya before I became his gf) na from San Pablo pero hindi mo siguro kilala..Anyways, my ex & I broke up nung July 29 lang kaya siguro Im still nursing a broken heart..but the thing is, Ive already tried everything: went out on weekends to meet other people, kept myself preoccupied, I prayed constantly, got drunk every chance I get para mailabas ko emotions ko, cried my heart out everyday before going to bed, I also have a diary & I write everything, I would listen to songs that would make me realize what a LOSER my ex is, tried to hate him, tried to get rid of the things that would remind me of him but I cant seem to get him off my system..Trying to get rid of the things he gave me would be useless because every corner of my room has a memory of my ex (my door's lock, drawer, storage boxes, computer chair, the HUGE teddy bear he gave me for my bday last year, my mobile phone & the thingy hanging from it)..I even put everything away last week after crying so hard, stored them in 1 of the storage boxes he gave me, only to re-arrange everything back after Ive calmed down..I need to forget him already coz Im going out of my mind!