watch now

Author Topic: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?  (Read 57577 times)

brendzy

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #120 on: May 14, 2013, 04:14:35 pm »
Gibo pa din! I voted him last 2010 election, unfortunately natalo.

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2013, 01:47:02 am »
binay vs roxas in 2016

prisma

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2013, 06:28:08 pm »
Wow, tagal na ng thread na ito. (thread starter ho ;D)

Buhay pa rin. Very surprised.

Anyways, napansin ko lang, IMO only okay?

Si Chiz medyo hawig ni Golum of Lord of the Rings.
Kakatakot.

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2013, 03:12:30 am »
OO papayatin mo sya ng konti mukha nga ni Gollum lols!

Leven

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2013, 06:06:49 am »
kamukha nga sis! lol! ah basta...mukha siyang patay na kuko ni Daniel Matsunaga..noong nagharap sila daniel nagmukha tuloy siyang driver nito..

entwife

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2013, 08:13:37 am »
Why Chiz? I don't think I would like him to run our country for the next 6 years with Heart as our first lady.

How about Gordon?

username.taken

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2013, 10:25:40 am »
i just wanna ask where Gibo is now? like, what's he doing?

i don't think he'll be running for a presidential post come 2016. kasi parang he's not naman active na.

yang

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2013, 10:34:01 am »
Gibo. I voted for him when he ran for presidency. And i would stil vote for him if he runs on 2016

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2013, 05:35:06 pm »
i read somewhere na he's just focusing on his business raw and not thinking of going back to politics... :(
sayang

Crystalpenelope

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #129 on: June 12, 2013, 09:44:24 pm »
Sorry, pero wala sa choices.  I'll go for either Binay or Gordon.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #130 on: July 20, 2013, 04:39:48 pm »
Gibo.  :)
But for sure naman si Chiz ang mananalo. Hay nako yang Chiz na yan. Ang yabang yabang wala namang binatbat. Puro salita.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2013, 11:42:13 pm »
^ true that.

Kawawa nga si Gibo. And mukang wala na sya balak bumalik sa politics. He's a competent leader pa naman. Sigh. Ewan ko ba problema ng Pilipinas. Ang hinahanap ata sa presidente ay charm at pagpapapogi. Magluklok nalang tayo ng action star... *ehem*
I agree din sa sinabi mo about kay Gordon. Sayang nga yung sa last elections. Popularity na kasi ang labanan ngayon, hindi na track record. At ang gusto ng mga pinoy, oo tama,hindi nanenermon o kung ano mang pagdidisiplina ang ginagawa. Gusto kasi, bine-baby tayo at spoonfed. Katulad nalang ng ginagawa ng pamahalaan ngayon... kung wala ba namang tuktok e hindi gagawa ng programang pantawid gutom - na parang namimigay nalang ng donation. Kalokohan.

Sana wag nalang nga tumakbo yang Chiz na yan. Asikasuhin nalang nya yung lovelife nila ni Heart. Di natin kailangan ng lider na sa tuwing hihingan mo ng panig e puro negatibong bagay nalang ang sinasabi. (Unless kaalyado nya syempre.) (Pareho sila e.)

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2013, 03:51:07 am »
^Hindi kaya tumakbo ni Chiz as presidentiable for 2016. Wala syang pera and Danding is so barat wala syang makukuha sa head ng party niya. Kaya yang nagpapa-cute kay Noynoy kaso si Mar yuing standard bearer ng LP kaya wag na sya umasa hehe

simplepink

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #133 on: March 24, 2014, 11:43:55 pm »
Pwede bang isama si Gordon sa choices? Gusto ko talaga sya manalo para maturuan ng disiplina ibang Pilipino.  Ayoko na sa mga botante na pa-masa kuno pero kapag nakapwesto na, wala din maitulong sa masa.

Nung estudyante pa ko, gustong gusto ko si Chiz kasi yung image nya parang malapit sa mga kabataan, na tipong maraming maitutulong sa mga estudyante. Pero ngayon, mainam pa siguro kung magtrabaho na lang sya as newscaster tutal makakarelate naman sya sa lahat nang klase ng balita kahit sa showbiz pa.


DianeShishio

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #134 on: March 25, 2014, 01:05:06 am »
^ Yea, Gordon. I-push naten ito! (kung pwede lang)  ::)

I wasn't able to vote when he ran for presidency, tapos nung sa senate akala ko sure win na siya... unfortunately, I was wrong. I almost cried. I regret not being able to vote back then. Makapag pa register na nga. Haaaaay  >:(

sosychill

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #135 on: May 30, 2014, 11:58:16 am »
Wala bang kakandidato na parang si Duterte?? wala lang, I think tama na sa pinas ang masyadong my freedom.. gayahin na sana sa sg na madaming bawal, ayusin ang justice and ibalik ang death penalty. we need someone na hindi takot, hindi sunud sunuran and mabilis ang implementation. With pinoy now, Sa metro manila mismo walang mga improvement, airport is just getting worst. even government facilities. I hope si Gibo, strict but reasonable, cause definitely, Chiz isnt.

Look what happened sa Yolanda areas and victims. daming mga goods na expire, nasira. Nakaka frustrate ang bansa. To think na ang laki ng tax, pero walang napupuntahan. Our public hospitals, should be free, but its not. Even when working for your own country, you need to get a city permit. Hahaha.

Sa middle east, well supported ang mga citizens.. pero walang tax ang salary nila. Dito na ang laki ng tax, but you cant even find a public bathroom thats clean, walang mga trash cans sa streets or overpass, and you see homeless people everyday asking for food.

Whoever wins for 2016 im hoping for the best in our country  ;)

Leven

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #136 on: June 20, 2014, 01:42:55 pm »
My ex-bf is from Davao..Yes, malinis lesser daw ang krimen ng davao but hindi progressive..unlike Cebu..hindi growing ang economy ng Davao.. It's like you are stuck in a province with no life at all..and to think ang laki ng Davao..halos lahat hawak sa leeg ni Duterte..kung may konting kumontra missing kaagad kinabukasan..hehe..yun ba talaga kailangan natin sa pinas?

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #137 on: February 09, 2015, 11:34:12 am »
Gibo for me. He he.

yelle

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #138 on: February 11, 2015, 02:52:20 pm »
^^ sis I beg to differ. Davao is already progressing we can't compare it to Cebu just yet. Megaworld and Ayala are planning to build a community there, magkakaroon na rin ng lrt. If you're living in Makati and used to the city life you might find davao a bit lifeless (less hustle and bustle) but Davao has more to offer than that. Parks, nature and beautiful beaches are just within your reach; safe and clean. They have the best potable water in the world, people are disciplined, city ordinances are strongly implemented, rich in agri business and natural resources etc...

I don't think hawak ni Duterte sa leeg mga tao doon. I lived there 20 yrs.(currently residing in Taguig) and my mom is in doj, my relatives are in davao and cebu. We didn't feel "hawak" kami sa leeg, in fact gusto namin ang pamamalakad ni Duterte. Kung kriminal ka dapat lang matakot ka but if you're a law abiding citizen wala kang dapat katakutan the city is there for you to enjoy.

I quote Durte in his interview with Pinol regarding 2016 presidency.

“What I’m sharing with you is my vision for the country; I’m not sharing with you my ambition. But sometimes it’s just hard to control since a lot had been asking and those who really believe in me so right now are pushing. I’m just listening, I will go around all over the country and start a listening tour,” Duterte said.

And while insisting he has not yet made up his mind, he said: “If I will become the president and sit there in Malacanang for six years, did my best and would not corrupt or steal money from the people and leave after six years with the same system of government? I’m not that ambitious nor do I love to boast but if I will be president, after my term is over I will have federalism as the new form of government.”

He added that any decision he eventually makes would be “God’s will.”

“Maybe, maybe I will get there but initially I try to say no because I’m not really interested. But the more I listen to the pain and suffering of the people, well I still need the sign from God,” he said.

And then, he added: “If ever I will become the president, I will not sit there without any change. (The) first task is to put an end to corruption.”

Detailing how he would accomplish the task, Duterte hinted of strong arm tactics.

He said he would first ask corrupt officials to resign.

“If they won’t resign, then I will have them arrested.  If you don’t trust me as a dictator in the presidency then that’s your problem,” he said.


So, is NCR and the rest ready for this? Are you ready for change?

On topic, Gibo or Chiz? None. I'd go for Gordon or better yet Duterte.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 02:55:22 pm by yelle »

Leven

  • Guest
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #139 on: February 11, 2015, 09:31:51 pm »
What about yung naging reaction niya about the SAF44? na hindi ang MILF ang iblame, yung government  kasi sila lumagpas sa territory? So ok lang na brutally killed ang SAF44..Have you read how netizen bashed him in FB about his statement?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close