Author Topic: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?  (Read 42661 times)

simplepink

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I'm not mean. I'm not rude. I'm honest.
Re: CHIZ vs. GIBO for 2016- kanino kayo?
« Reply #140 on: March 24, 2014, 11:43:55 pm »
Pwede bang isama si Gordon sa choices? Gusto ko talaga sya manalo para maturuan ng disiplina ibang Pilipino.  Ayoko na sa mga botante na pa-masa kuno pero kapag nakapwesto na, wala din maitulong sa masa.

Nung estudyante pa ko, gustong gusto ko si Chiz kasi yung image nya parang malapit sa mga kabataan, na tipong maraming maitutulong sa mga estudyante. Pero ngayon, mainam pa siguro kung magtrabaho na lang sya as newscaster tutal makakarelate naman sya sa lahat nang klase ng balita kahit sa showbiz pa.

DianeShishio

• GirlTalker
  • your favorite goddess
    • No Room For Mediocrity
« Reply #141 on: March 25, 2014, 01:05:06 am »
^ Yea, Gordon. I-push naten ito! (kung pwede lang)  ::)

I wasn't able to vote when he ran for presidency, tapos nung sa senate akala ko sure win na siya... unfortunately, I was wrong. I almost cried. I regret not being able to vote back then. Makapag pa register na nga. Haaaaay  >:(

sosychill

• VALAR MORGHULIS
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • KHALEESI
    • twitter
« Reply #142 on: May 30, 2014, 11:58:16 am »
Wala bang kakandidato na parang si Duterte?? wala lang, I think tama na sa pinas ang masyadong my freedom.. gayahin na sana sa sg na madaming bawal, ayusin ang justice and ibalik ang death penalty. we need someone na hindi takot, hindi sunud sunuran and mabilis ang implementation. With pinoy now, Sa metro manila mismo walang mga improvement, airport is just getting worst. even government facilities. I hope si Gibo, strict but reasonable, cause definitely, Chiz isnt.

Look what happened sa Yolanda areas and victims. daming mga goods na expire, nasira. Nakaka frustrate ang bansa. To think na ang laki ng tax, pero walang napupuntahan. Our public hospitals, should be free, but its not. Even when working for your own country, you need to get a city permit. Hahaha.

Sa middle east, well supported ang mga citizens.. pero walang tax ang salary nila. Dito na ang laki ng tax, but you cant even find a public bathroom thats clean, walang mga trash cans sa streets or overpass, and you see homeless people everyday asking for food.

Whoever wins for 2016 im hoping for the best in our country  ;)
Follow Me!!

Hogwarts is my home, but sometimes flying to westeros with the dragons isnt so bad.

Leven

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #143 on: June 20, 2014, 01:42:55 pm »
My ex-bf is from Davao..Yes, malinis lesser daw ang krimen ng davao but hindi progressive..unlike Cebu..hindi growing ang economy ng Davao.. It's like you are stuck in a province with no life at all..and to think ang laki ng Davao..halos lahat hawak sa leeg ni Duterte..kung may konting kumontra missing kaagad kinabukasan..hehe..yun ba talaga kailangan natin sa pinas?

molybdenumstudios

• Casual Blogger
  • Super GirlTalker
  • A Casual Blogger and a
« Reply #144 on: February 09, 2015, 11:34:12 am »
Gibo for me. He he.
Stupidity leads to pestilence.

yelle

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #145 on: February 11, 2015, 02:52:20 pm »
^^ sis I beg to differ. Davao is already progressing we can't compare it to Cebu just yet. Megaworld and Ayala are planning to build a community there, magkakaroon na rin ng lrt. If you're living in Makati and used to the city life you might find davao a bit lifeless (less hustle and bustle) but Davao has more to offer than that. Parks, nature and beautiful beaches are just within your reach; safe and clean. They have the best potable water in the world, people are disciplined, city ordinances are strongly implemented, rich in agri business and natural resources etc...

I don't think hawak ni Duterte sa leeg mga tao doon. I lived there 20 yrs.(currently residing in Taguig) and my mom is in doj, my relatives are in davao and cebu. We didn't feel "hawak" kami sa leeg, in fact gusto namin ang pamamalakad ni Duterte. Kung kriminal ka dapat lang matakot ka but if you're a law abiding citizen wala kang dapat katakutan the city is there for you to enjoy.

I quote Durte in his interview with Pinol regarding 2016 presidency.

“What I’m sharing with you is my vision for the country; I’m not sharing with you my ambition. But sometimes it’s just hard to control since a lot had been asking and those who really believe in me so right now are pushing. I’m just listening, I will go around all over the country and start a listening tour,” Duterte said.

And while insisting he has not yet made up his mind, he said: “If I will become the president and sit there in Malacanang for six years, did my best and would not corrupt or steal money from the people and leave after six years with the same system of government? I’m not that ambitious nor do I love to boast but if I will be president, after my term is over I will have federalism as the new form of government.”

He added that any decision he eventually makes would be “God’s will.”

“Maybe, maybe I will get there but initially I try to say no because I’m not really interested. But the more I listen to the pain and suffering of the people, well I still need the sign from God,” he said.

And then, he added: “If ever I will become the president, I will not sit there without any change. (The) first task is to put an end to corruption.”

Detailing how he would accomplish the task, Duterte hinted of strong arm tactics.

He said he would first ask corrupt officials to resign.

“If they won’t resign, then I will have them arrested.  If you don’t trust me as a dictator in the presidency then that’s your problem,” he said.

So, is NCR and the rest ready for this? Are you ready for change?

On topic, Gibo or Chiz? None. I'd go for Gordon or better yet Duterte.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 02:55:22 pm by yelle »

Leven

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #146 on: February 11, 2015, 09:31:51 pm »
What about yung naging reaction niya about the SAF44? na hindi ang MILF ang iblame, yung government  kasi sila lumagpas sa territory? So ok lang na brutally killed ang SAF44..Have you read how netizen bashed him in FB about his statement?

molybdenumstudios

• Casual Blogger
  • Super GirlTalker
  • A Casual Blogger and a
« Reply #147 on: February 11, 2015, 11:18:05 pm »
^ Apologist nga siya ng mga rebelde.
Stupidity leads to pestilence.

ghye

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #148 on: March 04, 2015, 03:45:49 pm »
GIBO
mom to my nieces and nephews and especially to my baby boy

Leven

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #149 on: March 05, 2015, 04:00:10 am »
Sana Gibo will run for Senator man lang. .Noo to Escudero talaga ako, ngayon pa na hindi nag attend parents ni Heart sa kasal niya. dahil doon nasabi ko na totoo pala lahat ng allegations sa kanya na mayabang at nanakit..na hindi pala ginamit yung mga parents ni Heart na pabagsakin siya..I would prefer Gordon as President..maganda yung naging performance niya sa Yolanda..Sana people will stop patronizing Aquino, Estrada and Binay sa presidency..nakakaumay na ang mga apelyidong ito..wala namang nangyari..

springblossom

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #150 on: April 07, 2015, 06:30:55 pm »
I super duper agree na nakakaumay na mga aquino at mga estrada.

If its strictly between gibo and chiz, si gibo nalang. Smooth talker lang si chiz. Mag showbiz talkshow nalng sya. Mas hiyang sya sa showbiz. Oh well, super mixed na nga pala ang showbiz and politics sa atin.

I still think that Gordon could have been a good president, a good leader to all of us. Too bad, ayaw ng most pinoys mga good leaders. gusto nila yung showbiz, nag iinarteng leaders.

"I believe in the sun, even when it is not shining.
 I believe in love, even when i do not feel it.
 I believe in God, even when He is silent."

(These lines were found scrawled on a cellar wall in Cologne which was destroyed by bombing in WWII.)

red_yesha

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #151 on: April 07, 2015, 11:28:47 pm »
^tama! I like Gordon din, hindi sya puro salita. Sayang kasi hindi sya bet ng mga tao.

Anyway, Chiz vs Gibo- Kay Gibo nalang ako.
Puro blablablah lang at pa cute si Chiz.
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. :)

brendzy

• Carpe Diem
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • sweet surrender
« Reply #152 on: April 08, 2015, 02:52:37 pm »
Still Gibo -  I like his advocacies. Even before sya na binoto naming, yun lang natalo sya.
This is me, I am lovingly and uniquely created by God and I love me! Lol

imyourangel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #153 on: May 01, 2015, 09:36:15 pm »
I don't like Chiz, too much showbiz for him. :/ I really do hope Gordon runs (again) for presidency.

TysLolakins

• one half of Ty's 'PoPs and WoWa' act...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • bite me!!!
« Reply #154 on: May 01, 2015, 11:12:05 pm »
in honor of my late dad,  si  GIBO.  alam ko noong last time that GIBO ran,  my dad voted for him.  sayang nga lang daw at nakakabit  kay Gloria yung name kaya natalo.

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

boo.dha

• GirlTalker
« Reply #155 on: May 13, 2016, 06:13:09 pm »
I'm glad that Gibo got chosen to be part of the powerhouse cabinet members of president digong :D  Surely hope that positive change is coming.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close