We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ both.I go to the spa every week to get scrubbed and soaked. I can always do it at home but what the hell, this is my favorite stress buster, headache buster.If i want a whitening, glow or bleaching scrub - i go to belo or cv. if i want scrub + massage - i go to chi, the spa.
DYI body scrub lang ako lol. I use St. Ives apricot scrub =)
Abonne Spa Milk Salt, Maganda.. Pero I love Kustie more. Affordable pa ang Home Scrub sis. Kahit ikaw lang kasi makocontrol mo yung pagscrub.
BELO! Kikinis ka don, try mo. xo