We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ano bang makikita sis pag nagdaytour sa pearl farm?aside sa magagamit mo yung amenities, anong special sa place?
I am a beach person kasi, sobra. Pwede ako magbabad whole day at iwanan sa beach. But surprisingly hindi nangyari 'to sa Pearl Farm. Because I said nga, shoreline pa lang hindi ka na makalakad barefoot. Madumi pa, we used underwater camera and I can show you pictures of trash and jelly fish everywhere (even sa Malipano Island). I was looking forward to beach bumming kaya siguro nasabi ko that it was not fantastic.
for me ok na kahit mag Day Tour na lang sa Pearl Farm..