We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ yep sis, will do.Haven't tried slimming oil sis eh.
I tried their coconut shampoo and it did miracles for my scalp that was suffering from dermatitis (red, itchy, super flaky)I adore the soap especially the one with Glutathione and Olive variants. Can you suggest anything else? For sensitive skin....
Anong product to? I want to try this. I think we have the same problem...
^ meron sis. baka sa trinoma branch lang wala. i went to sesou in makati, glorietta ata, meron sila. yung qc circle branch nila, not sure if open na ulit, yun talaga kumpleto.
just bought "rosehips cream".. high hopes.. sana makatulong sa pimple marks ko. talaga bang walang rosehip oil ang all organic? wala kc sa trinoma eh..net lang daw meron.:|
ako rin bumilli rin ako ng rosehips creams, let's see what this cream can do , dumami at naging complete na [textspeak!] AO soaps sa QC cirle, i've been there yesterday and meron na silang banana glutathione yay!