Yay! I am really happy with my first purchase from All Organics, I got the Lemongrass Facial Line (Honey Cleanser, Coffee Scrub, Toner), Sunblock SPF 30, Rescue in a Bottle, Skin aide, Calamansi Soap and Tea tree soap which was given to me as a freebie.
First off, I had my period the week before I bought their products so I had pimples on my forehead (around 5 small ones with white stuff inside

).
My regimen as recommended by the seller: Honey Facial Cleanser in the morning - toner - sunblock moisturizer
At the end of the day: Tea Tree soap - Toner - skin aide
First use, my skin felt smooth. Pimples didn't shrink on the first 2 or 3 days but skin feels clean.
Honey Cleanser is unexpectedly not foamy, it is a little gel like and very moisturizing, made my face really soft.
Toner has a slight tingling effect, smells a little weird, it is neither pleasant nor unpleasant.
Sunblock is mattifying, I'd say it's like VMV Armada and it's tipid, you only need a small amount to cover the whole face. Putting on too much will make your face too white.
Tea tree Soap also makes my face smooth, masarap sa face, parang soothing and it smells good
Coffee Scrub smells great! It's liquidy, the granules are bigger than expected. Have used it only once but it made my face feel really clean.
Skin Aide - I use this as spot treatment on the pimples. 1 bottle is kind of hefty kasi konti lang pala ang kailangan since it is oil-based.
My pimples shrinked already

They are not yet completely gone but nagdry na sila. Take note, the pimples dried but not my facial skin, the regimen made my face smoother and not as oily as before. I just don't know which of the products is responsible for this but it worked for me. I'm loving All Organics!

I haven't used Rescue in a Bottle and the Calamansi soap. Inuubos ko pa kasi Cyleina Black Pearl for my body. Will use calamansi after BP.
By the way, I am using Myra E as moisturizer. Haven't found a night moisturizer pa kasi, please recommend if you know a good one.
