I LOVE All Organics!

I've been trying to switch little by little to organic/natural products since my skin started acting up due to the chemical content of products that I've been using. I didn't see a derma, but my friend who's almost had the same signs/symptoms (rashes, itching, etc.) was diagnosed with atopic dermatitis/eczema. All Organics was one of the local brands I discovered after doing online research, and that includes lurking here in GT.
I've hoarded twice last month, and so far I'm loving all the products I've purchased. It's a plus that they have FREE shipping when your purchases would total P800 and up.
Here's my faves so far:
- Lemongrass toner: removes all residues of dirt and makeup. I find that this is way, way better than another natural/organic toner that I was using recently which made my face really red after application and gave a mild burning sensation. It also helped in shrinking my pimples that popped during the time of the month.
- Moringa-guava shampoo for damaged hair: I like the scent a lot and it cleans my hair pretty well. Sana lang magkaron din sila ng conditioners. This is my fave among the 3 organic shampoos I am using.
- All-Natural Deo for Men: I tried this one over the for women variant because I have hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). And surprisingly, this makes me NOT sweat at all! As in dry underarms all day! I read it does NOT stop sweating, it just kills the bacteria that leads to body odor. But for some reason, hindi talaga ako pinagpapawisan sa underarms when I use this, even if I'm out in the sun and during and after workouts. Galing!

It's a bonus that I really like the fresh scent (with a hint of mint), it doesn't smell masculine to me. I'm thinking of trying the other variant next time.
- Sugar honey cold wax: IMO, better than another cold wax kit that I've been using. Consistency is just right and works best in tandem with the cloth strips (made of katsa).
- Lavender mood spray: ang bango!

I use this on my exercise mat and workout clothes for deodorizing purposes. I also spary this on my bed and pillows before I sleep. Somehow the lavender essential oil content gets me sleepy, hehe.
- Rescue in a bottle: relieves me of headache, so I always bring this with me. The scent sure is relaxing.
- Slimming oil: I use this after working out. I massage the oil on my waist, wrap it with cling wrap and then the elastic abdominal binder. I let it stay on for 30 mins, then off to a warm shower. Does it really work? I haven't used the whole bottle to say if it's effective or not. But, after application I feel that it gets warm, then a cooling effect (most probably because of the peppermint) all throughout. After removing the binder and cling wrap, super daming pawis na parang nilabas lahat ng toxins ko.

- Evening primrose oil: I apply it in the evening on my under eye area and on my stretchmarks (due to weight loss). It's really moisturizing, yet I've to see if it does lighten the under eye area and stretchmarks too. Only complaint is the smell. There's this faint smell of chicken that's kind of disturbing, maybe because this one has not been refined/deodorized. I'll ask Ms. Eds about this soon. Btw, I combine this with either emu oil sunflower oil that I got from other sellers/brands.
- Tomato mini-soap which I got as freebie: ang bango and super moisturizing! I think this one is for skin lightening/whitening. I might purchase a whole bar, but not anytime soon since I still have loads of natural/organic soaps from another brand. The first time I used this on my face, some areas became red (same effect as that of another brand's toner with tomato); which leads me to believe my skin might be "sensitive" to the tomato content of products. On my body, no adverse reactions and it did not aggravate the rashes I had on my arms due to atopic (allergic) dermatitis.
I'll try to post more feedback next time.
