watch now

Author Topic: How do you control your temper?  (Read 33114 times)

janedoe007

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #140 on: March 23, 2013, 03:34:29 pm »
I take deep breaths..
I mentally recite Proverbs 29:11..
I pray if di ko na kaya :)

anonymous0124

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #141 on: May 08, 2013, 11:02:09 pm »
I used to do violent acts like throwing things, shouting and cursing

but not so much now. I do other things and I just keep quiet instead ;)

pauleenaubrey

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #142 on: May 09, 2013, 11:29:59 am »
I count 1 to 10, and then i pray.  :)

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #143 on: July 23, 2014, 02:36:30 am »
I breath in and breath out. :)

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #144 on: July 23, 2014, 02:06:29 pm »
Nag wo-walk out ako then iiyak ako somewhere sa sobrang galit, heheh.

Ganyan ako lagi :)

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #145 on: July 24, 2014, 02:03:04 am »
When I'm at the office, I go for a walk.  Since there's mall a block away, I might as well shop.


When I'm at home,  I clam up,  I don't say anything, but seething inside.  I stay in my room until it passes.  There's a balcony outside so there's the occasional yosi.


I try really hard not to let things get to me,  I guess I've mastered that art of tuning some people/things out.    ;D   

ravena

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #146 on: July 28, 2014, 02:04:04 am »
dati iniiyak ko ngayon ginagamot ko na.. lol.

lepink

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #147 on: July 28, 2014, 06:29:05 pm »
i just think of happy thought :)

simpleemie

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #148 on: July 28, 2014, 07:17:20 pm »
I count 1 to 10, and then i pray.  :)

wow inspiring!  :)

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #149 on: July 28, 2014, 09:21:41 pm »
Lately, i don't. I rant as much as a could then after a while nawawala yun galit ko.  ;D

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #150 on: July 28, 2014, 10:02:14 pm »
Just being silent hanggang sa mawala..

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #151 on: July 30, 2014, 07:42:29 pm »
I'm learning now how to control it. Well, what I do is silent lang tapos music trip or mostly iniicip ko baby ko... 8)

Eastsider

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #152 on: July 31, 2014, 05:59:28 am »
On topic-- di naman ako madaling magalit. Pag nagagalit ako tatahimik ako saglit tapos iisipin ko kung aawayin ko yung person or hinde. Inhale exhale muna haha  ;D

summerchic

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #153 on: August 07, 2014, 08:17:51 pm »
tahimik lang then cry..after 10 mins ok na. :D

prettyellowish

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #154 on: August 15, 2014, 12:42:49 am »
Tatahimik. Magiisip. itutulog.
Saka ako reresbak :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #155 on: August 15, 2014, 01:08:30 pm »
This is my ongoing battle.

I sometimes win, at times I lose.

I try to bite my tongue most of the time. I count from one to ten. I take deep breaths.

bluelikejazz

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2014, 05:28:22 pm »
Marami akong fails pag dating dito. Pero I always get convicted, kasi alam ko mali. I know the irritations are there as a test, to help build patience and to character.

What I do normally when I catch myself na mainit na ulo ko, I pray silently. Pero madalas hindi ko naka-catch ang sarili ko, so nakalabas na yung init ng ulo bago ako mafeel bad.

simpleemie

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #157 on: September 10, 2014, 04:09:20 pm »
how?????? i cant!!!!!

aktib

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #158 on: October 03, 2014, 05:34:44 pm »
Imagine yourself na nagrarant in public. Nakakahiya yung itsura mo pag ganun. I tried na magpahiya ng tao in public and grabe pinagsisihan ko. Hindi cool, prang taklesa ang dating which is wala sa personality ko, so I avoid it.

Angelite

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #159 on: October 14, 2014, 06:25:49 pm »
Well, I do deep breaths then I start asking myself if this person is worth my time. Do I really want to have wrinkles and gray hair because of this person? Ang mahal magpaganda tapos papangitin lang nya ako because of her incompetency.

Most of the time eh no ang sagot so lalayo na lang ako. Then pag kalmado na tsaka ko kakausapin ng maayos yung tao.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close