watch now

Author Topic: How do you control your temper?  (Read 33077 times)

nocturnalnerd

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #180 on: May 09, 2016, 12:02:50 am »
Sulk for a moment then just breathe it out.

piatos

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #181 on: May 11, 2016, 12:27:54 am »
i can control my temper sometimes but pag napuno na ako kahit sino haha makakatikim sa akin at masakit talaga ako magsalita.  Marerealized ko na lang mali yung sinabi ko 

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #182 on: May 13, 2016, 07:57:49 pm »
I can't :)  But when I'm not in the privacy of my own room, I do control my temper.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #183 on: May 16, 2016, 04:25:25 pm »
renewing of mind

ayi0119

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #184 on: May 17, 2016, 03:42:33 pm »
Pag si hubby may kagitgitan sa kalsada, sasabihan ko na lang ng, "wag mo na patulan, baka sumikat pa tayo sa Youtube." It actually works..  ;D

Pag galit ako, ang lakas ko magsisigaw. Pero as much as possible, iniiwasan ko.. I walk out, fast. At yun taong kinaainisan ko at that moment, better not to follow me.

marieguzman

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #185 on: May 19, 2016, 06:18:46 am »
nagwawalk out, ayaw ko makapag salita ng masama

anapatootiee

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #186 on: June 02, 2016, 12:26:27 pm »
^ same!

And minsan tinutulog ko na lang para wala akong masamang gawin ;D

fille_09

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #187 on: June 02, 2016, 12:48:08 pm »
Music. Maximum Level.. Sometimes it's not working,gaganti talaga ako!Hahaha! 

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your temper?
« Reply #188 on: June 02, 2016, 09:18:24 pm »
1. Choose your battles. Not all situations deserve a reaction from you. You will save a lot of energy by doing this. Sometimes it's better to not let a situation have power over you! :)

2. Give yourself a few minutes, hours or even a day to be upset. Getting upset over something is normal. I keep myself in check. Minsan pag naiisip ko na quota na ako sa reklamo, I keep my mouth shut and move on.

3. I box when I have time. It's very therapeutic.

4. Action muna bago reaction. Example - boss gives me additional work na ayaw ko gawin. The tendency is for me to complain and get angry, tapos as it turns out sobrang dali lang naman pala ng task. I spent more time, effort and energy harboring ill feelings than actually doing the task itself.




 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close