We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Naku mga Sis I am in the same dilemma ngayon. Thinking of what pasalubong should I bring. Ang dami kasing relatives sa Pilipinas, pag binigyan mo yung isa eh kailangan lahat... tapos may pasalubong na eh hihingi pa ng $$$. Anyways, I need advice from you girls. Anong magandang ipasalubong for a person who almost got everything? Will the Victoria secret lotion or BBW lotions be good enough? As a backgrounder, my cousin is gay at he almost have everything. As in puro branded mga gamit nya (LV). He's a very nice guy pero medyo high end ang taste. Please give me some suggestions. Thank you!!!