Hi kitty07, thanks for replying. I just came back fro

m preschool hunting with my little girl. We went around proj 8, proj 6 areas and Visayas Ave. I checked out some of the schools that were mentioned here in the thread that are within these areas and right now parang nagsisi ako na nagikot pa ako. hehe
Here's my list:
1. Glendale in Shorthorn, Villagers Montessori, Intellikids all in Project 8 area. Di na ako pumasok to inquire because of the school's location (sorry). They're near our place but yung lugar, yung parking kino-consider ko rin so di ko na sila pinasok.
2. Creative Explorer in Visayas Avenue
Type: progressive
Fee: 59k up
Comment: No uniforms, activity materials are not included in the fee. I visited this school because it was recommended by a friend and they said they use the progressive approach. Like most preschools, their school is previously a residential house that was converted to a school. The teacher I spoke with was very accommodating. The only thing is, I am not comfortable with their location. Their school is located in Visayas Ave just before McDonald's. There is a line of jeepneys in front of the school waiting for passengers. Ang hirap mag-park.

I'm worried that if I enroll my daughter here, mahirapan akong samahan sya sa school. Kung ako lang ang maghahatid, I cannot let her just get out of the car and walk alone, of course, so I need to park. I scratched this out of my list.
2. God's Little Creations in Neptune St. near Cherry Foodarama
Type: progressive
Fee: 38k up
Comment: I just saw this school when we went to Carmel Child last week. I thought, well, why not check it out na rin today (but really I had my heart set on Carmel Child). I rang the doorbell and I was let in by a man. We were asked to sit down and wait at the front porch. Bahay talaga sya so nagdalawang isip na ako, parang gusto ko nang umalis kasi karamihan ng nakita kong ganito, they only have a room converted into a classroom. Nung dinala ako ng teacher sa school area nagulat ako. Ang ganda and bago and they have little tykes playground. The classrooms are also nice. They have their own restrooms na kiddie-sized. Their student-teacher ratio is 1 teacher 1 asst teacher and 12 students pero sabi ng directress minsan 8 to 9 lang nage-enroll. Another thing that caught my attention was their curriculum. Aside from progressive, they teach Singapore Math and Singapore Reading. Also according to the directress, students din nila sa Ateneo, Holy, STC na nagaaral ngayon and the parents were happy kasi nagt-top yung kids nila. Of course I still believe it depends on the child pero kung maganda foundation, why not.
Ngayon nalilito na ako if I want to enroll her in Carmel Child or God' Little Creations.

Huhu... Kaya nagsisi ako ngayon kung bakit umikot pa ako. Hahaha.. I've read lots of good reviews about Carmel Child kasi kilala na sya pero parang ang ganda din ng program ng God's Little Creations. Help naman mommies. Iba pa rin pag may actual feedback from parents e.