Hi Mommies!
No one has mentioned these schools yet...
1 Intellikids Child Engineering Center
Road 20 corner Jacquiline Kennedy St.
In between Mindanao Avenue and Shorthorn
39,500 cash and 42,000 installment for the SY 2011-2012
15:2 ratio
progressive, 2 classrooms with a play area outside and a lot for parking space, approachable and friendly teachers from UP, they really explained to me all my concerns unlike some other schools I inquired na parang robot ng kausap, the owner said they wanted to concentrate on preschool so they never thought of opening a gradeschool. I have decided to enroll my child this school year to Intellikids because I also consider that his preschool should be near our house unless I can still find some preschools here just inside the GSIS Village, kahit maliit lang basta tingin ko maganda ang foundation. Please share a comment if you know someone who's enrolled in Intellikids, thanks!
2 The Children's Discovery Center
62 Mindanao Avenue but I think they transferred near San Lorenzo
52,000+
15:2 ratio
It was recommended by a colleague kasi sobrang galing daw ng teacher, nacompare nya sa isang anak nya na sa iba nagpreschool. When I talked to Teacher Lydia, i really saw it to her. This was my 2nd choice only kasi medyo malayo na samin though I really don't know exactly where they transferred in San Lorenzo.
3 Glendale School
11 Benedict St. Paradise Village, Project 8 QC
from Congressional Ave. make a right to Shorthorn St then turn right after the bridge and immediately turn right inside Paradise Village
When I inquired last May, they didn't have students yet for nursery. For kinder, I think the ratio is 5:1 they just started their preschool, hey already have gradeschool and highschool, all in 1 big building.
4 I lost the brochure for this school which has Mandarin class in their curriculum
It is inside Enopi, a building in Congressional Ave. in the Mercury Drug side near Petron
I don't know the ratio
If i remember it right, their age for nursery is atleast 3.8 years old. When I inquired, we were given a pin that says "Speak to me in Chinese."
5 St Augustine Intenational School
inside AMA Computer College, sobrang looban, ang daming paikot ikot from Shorthorn St. just check it out
30,000
I also don't know the ratio
atleast 3 years old for nursery and atleast 4 for kinder, they have new classrooms, newly painted last May
That's it Mommies, thanks for reading.