We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
For the longest time, I want to resign from my job in a multi-national company. But I couldn't. It's hard to risk financial stability if you have 2 young kids, even if my husband has a stable job. I have a small shoes biz (on line) but it's still not enough to make me take the plunge and resign. But I am so demotivated right now at work. How about you, mommies, anyone who can relate to how I am feeling? Any advice on how to keep yourself motivated?
Have you considered finding another company to work for?