watch now

Author Topic: Nursing Bras  (Read 47067 times)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2010, 11:23:58 pm »
^ I bought 5 pairs of bras for work - the Wacoal nursing bra with lace and underwire.

At home, I used Marks & Spencer - very easy to unclasp - and So-en - presko but not as easy to unhook. :)

clueless

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2010, 11:29:57 pm »
^ are the wacoal nursing bras padded? not such a fan of wacoal because for some reason, my size is alanganin with them but i might give it a try.

m&s naman, they have nursing bras at the glorietta branch but for 2450 for 2, i found them too much for home use. i asked lang my husband to check them out for me. he said no underwire and not padded, really manipis. i figured better to get the nursing bras from multiply for about half the price of the ones from m&s if they're for home use lang naman.

hopefully the ones i got this batch will fit me well and will serve their purpose.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2010, 11:42:12 pm »
^ Padded yun and pretty.  But the stores have discontinued selling the nursing bras for some reason.  Hindi ko lang alam kung binalik na nila.  Pumping bra ko lang yung sa Wacoal.  Never really used it for nursing.

M & S kahit hindi padded - I used breast pads to make the nips less prominent - ginamit ko rin sa daily visits ko sa NICU dati.

M & S - the best for me talaga kasi pure cotton and I could unclasp it with a flick of my finger - very crucial if you have a screaming, hungry baby. ;D  Worth it naman kasi up to now, I still use it as my pambahay bra.  Yung So-en and Procreation (used this a few times lang, terribly hard to unclasp) ko, laspag na within 6 months.

Three years ago, wala pa kong nakikitang multiply sellers ng nursing bras.  So lucky ang mga nursing mommies ngayon.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 11:44:44 pm by marose17 »

clueless

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2010, 12:05:26 am »
^ i generally like m&s bras but i usually get them on sale. eh i really found the price of the nursing bras a bit steep. but maybe later on, i will check them out again. pati wacoal kung may makita ako.

i read somewhere that bravado nursing bras are also available at rustan's but i checked at alabang town center 2 weeks ago and they didn't have them there. i really want to try these kasi very good reviews eh. pero mas mahal sa m&s, one of the styles i like sells for 2950 at indigomanila but looks really promising.

the fabulous mom nursing bras i got from fabnaima are cotton din and have very good reviews also, and reasonably-priced. the sleep bra is only 550. tapos the nursing bandeaus by blissful babes are only 450.

later on na ako mag-invest on the really nice but expensive ones.

medyo obsessed ako on nursing tops and nursing bras ngayon. done buying things kasi for baby, looking for another excuse to shop eh multiply ang best friend ko ngayon because i am on bedrest yet again.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 12:07:09 am by clueless »

grumpybear

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2010, 01:14:12 am »
where can we buy blissful babes stuff?

clueless

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2010, 10:49:45 am »
^ the blissful babes nursing bandeaus and the corsierre are available here and here.

got mine from the former but today or tomorrow pa expected delivery.

clueless

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2010, 02:50:03 am »
Got na my nursing bras.

I like them all! The corsierre is nice din.

Ang ayaw ko lang was the handling/packing. 2 of the bras have light padding and they're deformed. Need to steam pa and hopefully they go back to their original shape.

port80*

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2010, 10:40:38 pm »
I've been told that maternity bras and nursing bras are different so I have been postponing buying nursing bras even if my bras are getting a little too tight already.  How do I know what size to get if I go buy a nursing bra before I give birth?

Grayce

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2010, 04:21:01 am »
^same dilemma. i'm about to be on my 23rd week and starting to prepare for my hospital bag na and one of my major dilemmas is the nursing bra, ang lalaki kasi naman ng mga sizes na nakikita ko dito :( right now i'm still wearing my usual 32b bra, pero with extenders na. now the smallest i'm seeing so far is 34B.

anyone here who has bought fabulous mom nursing bras, specifically yung daphne bras nila? feedbacks naman mga mommies :)

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2010, 10:27:02 pm »
meron bang mga nursing bras na nabibili sa gh?!

aneke

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2010, 09:20:05 pm »
mommies, when is the right time to buy nursing bras? I'm on my 7th month, would like to prepare for things me ang my baby will need, but i was wondering if i try on a nursing bra size today, it might go a lot tighter later on. how much allowance should i consider? TIA!

Grayce

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2010, 05:20:04 am »
^ang sabi mga 8th month daw sis..

aneke

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2010, 04:57:17 am »
thanks sis :)

Grayce

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2010, 02:44:13 am »
sis clueless, which padded nursing bra yung meron ka? feedback naman please I might order from fabnaima kasi.

clueless

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2010, 04:08:03 am »
^ fabulous mom na jill and lydia styles. One of these is underwired pero oareho silang ok.

port80*

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2010, 09:38:30 am »
^Sis gamit mo na sila ngayon?  Baka pabili ako dun sa sites na nilagay mo :)  di ba mahirap gamitin ang corsierre (tama ba spelling?).

clueless

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2010, 09:50:55 am »
^ yup, nagamit ko na both.

Yung corsierre di ko pa nagagamit pero nung sinukat ko, ok naman sya.

port80*

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2010, 10:13:41 am »
^Ok then will ask my sis to get some for me :) thanks!

Grayce

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2010, 09:13:33 pm »
Thanks sis clueless :)

delisyus

  • Guest
Re: Nursing Bras
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2010, 09:55:38 pm »
I think I am really not made for nursing bras... or baka talagang I should think more about my outfit and the bra kung jive... or I still need more practice :D

I hate the Mamaway padded bra I bought... I prefer using my Blissfulbabes nursing bandeau for hitch up or tube tops (which I can just pull down)

and am using my old Soen for my other two Mamaway nursing tops (kasi nga the padded bra is so hassle lang)

I prefer na nursing tops talaga... I wish the Corsierre comes in more colors!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close