We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I got nursing bras from M & S, Wacoal, Procreation and Soen.Marks & Spencer - made of cotton, the snaps are easy to unsnap (I could do it with one finger) which is an important consideration when you have a hungry baby you need to nurse pronto, the only downside is that my nips get bakat Wacoal - its advantage is that it has an underwire; I used this at work since I pumped milk thereNot so good:Soen - it was moderately difficult to unsnap the snaps; made of cottonProcreation - the most difficult to unsnap; do not get this