We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Classmate! hehe. Sobrang problem ko din yan ever since. But since we have a bora trip this December, ngayon pa lang nireremediohan ko na. I don't know if this will work, I guess I'll know in a month...1. Aero classes 2x a week (for a month) then 3x a week afterwards-> this will help me lose weight overall. siguro naman kahit papano may mababawas sa thighs2. Leisure 18 - I found this actually from GT, this will help me kickstart my diet. Parang appetite supressant sya. So far I've been taking it for almost a week and konti na lang kinakain ko.3. Lunges on days when I'm not doing aero. I'm just about to start this, I've also read that this helps with the butt and thigh area. I'm still going to research kung ilang reps dapat.So that's my game plan! Hope it works!
dati sinusuka ko ang squats, pero ngayon parang yun na yung program na ginagawa ko everyday, ramdam mo and makikita talaga yung effects.. sa inner thighs din talaga ako hirap na hirap.. parang matagal itone.. LOLside leg raise ang sa inner thighs, saka squat na mas malaki yung pagitan.. dapat mas wider yung pagitan ng legs pag inner thighs yung target.. di ba kapag butt yung target mo, mejo hindi ganun kalaki yung pagitan ng legs, pag sa inner thighs, mas malayo ang legs sa isa't isa.. :-)