We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
very well said! Sometimes na co consume tayo ng loneliness and we often grab whoever is available for us and wake up one day in failure relationship, its just a waste of time. mas ok pa maging single kesa tumanda sa kunsumisyon.. hahah.
Yes. Dati ang alam ko nagpost ako dito. Maybe 3-4 years ago (I guess) and just recently got engaged to my college bestfriend. I'm a single mom. He's a single dad (but his daughter is not with him). He loves my son and me. And I love him too.
Can a single mom ever find true love?
Naku mga sis, don't lose hope. Ang babata nyo pa compared to my age. For me, it was not really waiting. I just had to heal myself, come to terms with myself, improve myself. Yun lang yung ginawa ko through the years. Then when I felt that I was ready to find the right one, tsaka lang ako nagstart magdate. Ready - emotionally. Ang problem ko lang now nakabinbin parin ang annulment, so I am taking my time din. Kaya ngayon, habang nagmumuni muni pa ang iba sa inyo, prepare yourself muna. I believe one has to be fully ready if you want to meet Mr Right. Fully ready emotionally, psychologically, and mentally. Isama nyo narin ang pag ayos ng papers ninyo para kung dumating man ang tamang guy, ready-ing ready na kayo. After getting over with your relationship, you should be mature enough na to make decisions na hindi padalos dalos at may mga anak kang kelangan isipin and wise enough narin not to commit the same mistakes. Dapat mas level headed ka narin and have a check list na who you want to be with para mas madali maghanap ng partner. Kung wala kang checklist, red flag iyan na hindi mo pa alam ang gusto mo, so better not enter in another relationship na magt-trial and error ka ulit, only later to find out di pala kayo para sa isa't isa. And I tell you, most men are not good enough for you, kaya be wary not to make patol to each and every guy na dadating sa buhay mo. Never be desperate.