We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Can we single moms maybe bond some time? Or ilabas mga kids natin?
^ count me in, i would love to meet you sisters
This may be a bit off topic, but can elaborate on how single and married guys think? Papaano dumiskarte ang mga lalaki that made you raise the bar for someone who truly deserves you?
My answer could be different to that of sis sakura, but anyway...For one, single people just hesitate a lot in making their moves. Married people are straightforward. Yung iba idadaan sa text para di obvious. Yung iba idadaan sa pahipo-hipo - which could mean it's some office work (pakuno nila) or just some indecent/inappropriate actions and a few guys would even do it publicly.Once their wives are in their company/beside them, para silang napakabait na hindi manloloko. As in their eyes are just focused on their wives and their kids. Ganun.Their loving wifeys do not have ideas sa kalokohan nila. Naawa talaga ako sa kanila. What if ako rin ang mapunta sa situation nila. It's just right for them to get too suspicious sa mga husbands nila.Single eligible bachelors don't do that even if they like you a lot. A decent guy would actually respect you and would not dare touch you agad. Generally, the serious ones are not makulit. They will always give you time to think if you need it.
malapit na magvalentines i wonder where will I be that dayi hate it, nakakainis. anniv pa naman namin sa feb22. oh God, and hirap nito
yeah puwede din mag-business but I just don't have the energy and will power for it yet hehe
I do make the most out of her, I cuddle her a lot and make her feel I love her so much. I always wish she remains a kid, kasi paglaki wala na, can't smell her feet and kili na kidding aside