Author Topic: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?  (Read 108427 times)

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #300 on: January 27, 2012, 07:52:50 pm »
Can we single moms maybe bond some time? Or ilabas mga kids natin?

^ count me in, i would love to meet you sisters

I'm based in Baguio, pero I'm not new to meeting people I've met online. In particular, those who I meet in blogging or an online worker like me.

Do PM me if you happen to visit here. :-)

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #301 on: January 27, 2012, 07:59:30 pm »
This may be a bit off topic, but can elaborate on how single and married guys think? Papaano dumiskarte ang mga lalaki that made you raise the bar for someone who truly deserves you?

My answer could be different to that of sis sakura, but anyway...

For one, single people just hesitate a lot in making their moves. Married people are straightforward. Yung iba idadaan sa text para di obvious. Yung iba idadaan sa pahipo-hipo - which could mean it's some office work (pakuno nila) or just some indecent/inappropriate actions and a few guys would even do it publicly.

Once their wives are in their company/beside them, para silang napakabait na hindi manloloko. As in their eyes are just focused on their wives and their kids. Ganun.

Their loving wifeys do not have ideas sa kalokohan nila. Naawa talaga ako sa kanila. What if ako rin ang mapunta sa situation nila. It's just right for them to get too suspicious sa mga husbands nila.

Single eligible bachelors don't do that even if they like you a lot. A decent guy would actually respect you and would not dare touch you agad. Generally, the serious ones are not makulit. They will always give you time to think if you need it.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 08:05:46 pm by freelancer_babe »

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #302 on: January 27, 2012, 09:49:00 pm »
^Thanks sis freelancer_babe! :)

You opened my eyes to the realities that exist. Thank you! :)

kawen

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #303 on: January 28, 2012, 02:36:04 am »
sakura_bloom... yeah these guys really exist and I hope hindi tayo mabibiktima ng mga yan.. hehe.. we know better and we're smart enough not to give in that easy.. ;) nakakakilig din na minsan may ngkaka-interest satin even if we have kids already.. pero dapat kilatisin mabuti bago bumigay hehe.. :D

Hello mga sisses!!! Welcome to the thread, I was so amazed by your stories...

Thanks for the PM sis momentum! :) Kinikilig naman ako sa kwento mo with this guy who's really into you.. just give it a chance, hehe.. you'll never know diba.. ayusin mo na yung papers mo, I know it's a lot of work.. pero I'm glad you're happy now and free. :)

Congrats to sis chin66ay, chirochan and amethyst028 for finding the one, and getting married soon (amethyst028).

Sis freelancer_babe and slickchick - at some point of our lives talagang maraming what if's noh, I admire you both kase successful na kayo and you are able to provide for your family - I know you somehow accepted the fact that you'll be single moms forever (pero pwede pa, marami pang pwde mangyari).. happy naman kayo sa ngayon with your angels and I really wish na in LOVE you will be successful as well..

I wish I can be more successful in life and career.. actually, I am too busy with my career, son and plans in life, and konting love life.. When I started this thread 2 years ago, I was really depressed, lost and last year the father of my son passed away... we're not really in good terms, I felt bad for him.. Well, I have moved on and I can say I am getting better everyday. I have more time pa naman and siguro I really want to work hard to be independent and not depend on a man to give me all that I need and want.

Hello to everyone.. hope to meet you all. :) :-[
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 02:41:44 am by kawen »

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #304 on: January 28, 2012, 07:59:22 am »
hey! if we're gonna have a get-together, please count me in  :D

@ sis kawen, oh, condolence sa dad ni kiddo  :( may he rest in peace
regarding what you said, aw kinilig din ako medyo, pang-divert lang ng attention. but lately lie-low lang siya, mga 1 text a day, okay lang, kasi i'm not expecting rin naman, time will tell naman what his intentions are talaga. basta for me si daughter yung center and focus ko.

i'm glad to have found new friends here  :)

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #305 on: January 30, 2012, 08:10:16 am »
Im still hoping, pero may 70% chance na Im about to become a single mom.. my hubby cheated on me and suddenly cut of his connections to me and my baby boy..
I'm not sure if he's coming back to us or leave us for good.

isa to sa kinatatakutan ko, I would love to go and backread, ayoko maging bitter sa buhay, pero may chance pa kaya na may mainlove sa single moms na tulad natin?

nakaka-trauma din yung nangyari sa case ko..

*hugs everyone*
God bless to all of us

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #306 on: January 30, 2012, 11:41:54 am »
i'm feeling so alone na talaga  :'(
the only person that brings smile to my face nalang is my daughter, i love her very much.
sana matapos na this stage ng pagmomourn for the end of my marriage
gusto ko na maging masaya

 :'(

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #307 on: January 30, 2012, 12:05:44 pm »
ako naman nasa gray area.. hubby is confused wether he wants me or not.. parang hinihintay lang ba nya ako mag let go?

correct kayo mga sis.. tanging joy natin ang mga anak natin :)

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #308 on: January 30, 2012, 12:20:08 pm »
^ kaya nyo yan mga sis, hintay lang ng right time and the right guy will come kesa naman atat tayo at  sa maling guy mapunta, mas traumatic ang mga nangyari sakin been cheated for so many times naging tingin ko pa nga same lang lahat ng lalake, mali pala ako lahat ng lalake babaero pero nagbabago sila without them noticing kapag nakita nila ang mamahalin nila, ganyan nangyari samin ni hubby


^sisKaycee don't wait for your ex hubby nalang, kapag ginawa yan ng guy uulit ulitin na lalo na kapag pinatawad mo agad, let go nalang, a guy who truly loves you will never be confused,  the right guy will come =)


slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #309 on: January 30, 2012, 03:31:46 pm »
My answer could be different to that of sis sakura, but anyway...

For one, single people just hesitate a lot in making their moves. Married people are straightforward. Yung iba idadaan sa text para di obvious. Yung iba idadaan sa pahipo-hipo - which could mean it's some office work (pakuno nila) or just some indecent/inappropriate actions and a few guys would even do it publicly.

Once their wives are in their company/beside them, para silang napakabait na hindi manloloko. As in their eyes are just focused on their wives and their kids. Ganun.

Their loving wifeys do not have ideas sa kalokohan nila. Naawa talaga ako sa kanila. What if ako rin ang mapunta sa situation nila. It's just right for them to get too suspicious sa mga husbands nila.

Single eligible bachelors don't do that even if they like you a lot. A decent guy would actually respect you and would not dare touch you agad. Generally, the serious ones are not makulit. They will always give you time to think if you need it.

i have to agree with sis freelancer_babe on this. and if i may add, since some married guys are more stable (imagine, they have experience in raising a family of their own), mas lavish sila magbigay. so some women may mistake this for being "galante". and since they (married guys) have literally nothing to lose (may babalikan silang wife and family in case their would-be-victim rejects them), pwede sila mas maging persistent and as sis freelancer_babe said, they are more straightforward. although syempre, styles and moves can vary naman din.

i'm ok with a get-together mga sis! siguro kahit simpleng coffee or dinner muna yung first get-together natin. and then we can bring our chikitings in the succeeding get-together. hope to meet you all!  :)

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #310 on: January 30, 2012, 04:48:58 pm »
^ Yup totoo. Sila ang may pera. They seemed to be more organized sa finances. In truth, I have seen lots of them keep secret money stash from their wives para sa mga gimik nila that they miss to do rin when they were still unattached.

Single guys who have not planned their life aren't that organized sa finances. In-enjoy pa nila ang pera nila. Yung iba hindi pa marunong manligaw at hindi pa gentlemanly and yet they are serious. Some of them feel nervous and wouldn't know how to act around you.

The married ones kasi, knows what satisfies a woman in many aspects. They have become somehow experts of women just because of their wife. They are also the ones who tend to flirt more at other women at work than the single ones.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #311 on: January 31, 2012, 01:53:14 pm »
malapit na magvalentines  :'(
i wonder where will I be that day

i hate it, nakakainis. anniv pa naman namin sa feb22. oh God, and hirap nito  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #312 on: February 01, 2012, 06:56:41 pm »
ako still waiting...wala kasing gustong makipag date pa eh, saka mahilig ako magkwento about sa baby ko..ewan ko baka yundin ata ungg off sa kanila!? pero basta ako, I'm so thankful for my baby...sana lang someday ibigay din sa amin ni God yung Earthly father niya

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #313 on: February 02, 2012, 07:08:45 am »
me naman, the brother ng former office mate ko, yung pinepare sakin, eh naging busy na. hindi na nagtetext. Oh well, guess career talaga priority niya, hectic kasi work environment niya eh, sa ABS-CBN.  ::) So move on nalang.

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #314 on: February 02, 2012, 07:22:53 am »
malapit na magvalentines  :'(
i wonder where will I be that day

i hate it, nakakainis. anniv pa naman namin sa feb22. oh God, and hirap nito  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

I survived almost two decades of having no one on valentines day. If not then I won't be commenting here.

I date mo na lang ang kid mo. Valentine's day is not really that bad. It's just a lot of marketing hype from the businesses just try to earn income from it. That's why they really do a lot of promotion and advertising so it seems like everywhere Valentine's is celebrated.

Or light bulb moment: why not earn money from those who celebrate Valentine's day?

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #315 on: February 02, 2012, 07:49:18 am »
^ yeah sis I was thinking of that too, magmalling nalang kami ni kiddo  :D
yeah puwede din mag-business but I just don't have the energy and will power for it yet hehe
hope this torture ends soon. mind set nalang talaga

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #316 on: February 02, 2012, 08:03:02 am »
^ Yup, your kiddo would be happy. Ilang years lang kid ang kiddo mo, at ilang years mo rin lang naman sya makakasama before your kid craves for independence.

Once na independent na sya, you'll miss your kid's childhood years. A lot. :)

Time-wasting ang magmukmok sa bahay. Make the most out of our lives!

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #317 on: February 02, 2012, 08:21:24 am »
^ you're right sis, my dad tells me that too - We are only kids once in our lifetime, kaya make the most out of it/them and let them have a wholesome, meaningful and happy experience growing up  :)

I do make the most out of her, I cuddle her a lot and make her feel I love her so much. I always wish she remains a kid, kasi paglaki wala na, can't smell her feet and kili na  ;D kidding aside
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 08:24:27 am by momentum »

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #318 on: February 02, 2012, 08:49:24 am »
yeah puwede din mag-business but I just don't have the energy and will power for it yet hehe

That's alright. I just want to point out that - in the business perspective - that if you want to earn money, you have to take advantage of occasions. So blame the businesses for putting up so much advertising sa valentine's day... hehe. They want couples to spend. :-p

I do make the most out of her, I cuddle her a lot and make her feel I love her so much. I always wish she remains a kid, kasi paglaki wala na, can't smell her feet and kili na  ;D kidding aside

How true! Yung kid ko, hindi na masarap i-hug. Kasi ang baho na ng kilikili nya! hahahahaha!

But still, even if she craves her independence, feel ko pa rin na dependent pa rin sya.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom ever find true love? What to do? WAIT / DATE?
« Reply #319 on: February 02, 2012, 08:53:03 am »
^ hehe good point sis.

sarap din kasi to smell them even if after playing, wala kasing smell hehe parang sweet pa, also while sleeping at night, parang it gives me a warm feeling! ewan, ako lang ata ganun hehe  ;D

hayy, the small things that make us happy  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close