watch now

Author Topic: Solo Travels (Thread 2)  (Read 125661 times)

simply_janee

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #360 on: March 15, 2011, 05:25:57 pm »
when do you think is the best time to go?!  ;)

helga21

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #361 on: March 19, 2011, 12:23:13 am »
^ good idea. let us know!

Vera

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #362 on: March 19, 2011, 09:41:17 am »
^Oooh! I Like that! Maybe you can share your travel tips in Italy in the European thread after? Right now I'm planning our Italy itinerary next year spring or fall. I've alloted 2 weeks for the trip.

 :)

Sure mama squeak! I actually haven't started planning my itinerary. I'm thinking DIY with some local tours from Viator.com once I get there. I am hoping to extend my stay in Italy to two weeks up to 1 month so I can rent an apartment for the whole month. Anyway, we'll see....

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #363 on: March 21, 2011, 09:42:23 am »
Sis nainaj, my second solo trip was on a beach. Saya ng experience. I went to Samal Island.

shegothim

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #364 on: March 21, 2011, 09:20:21 pm »
sis blackgreen, san ka sa samal pumunta?

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #365 on: March 21, 2011, 09:22:21 pm »
^paradise island sis

theryanne

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #366 on: March 22, 2011, 01:12:49 pm »
I think some people are good doing things alone.  When I was single, I loved travelling alone.  Its spontaneous.  Fun.  And no waiting time.  Dont you hate it when youre waiting for a friend to ask permission?  Or if she takes too long in the banyo?  Or to get ready.  In years of travelling alone, I  had alot of hits and miss.  More good times naman.  Met a lot of nice, sincere people, met some first class a**h*les too.  Beach!  Guimaras, Baler, Bohol and La Union are my favorite beaches in the Phils. 

queens

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #367 on: April 06, 2011, 12:29:28 pm »
sarap sana sumama sumama sa calaguas at mt. pulag isa yan sa gustong gusto kong balikan  kaya lang may 16-18 mon to wed yan. [textspeak!] day sa office ;)   ang ayaw ko lang sa calaguas mainit hindi kasi mapuno at di syadong mahangin. but the beach is so perfect clear water and very fine white sand. sarap humiga sa sand ;)

sweety_paige

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #368 on: April 08, 2011, 05:21:15 pm »
Wow.. I want to try this too...

letters_to_cleo

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #369 on: April 14, 2011, 11:37:20 am »
I'm embarking on my first bakasyon on my own this year  in August, it's a week in Melbourne. I can't wait! I love this part, the planning-the-itinerary part.  Will meet up with a college friend who is based there but essentially mag-isa pa rin akong magexplore and I turned down the offer to stay sa house nya kasi gusto ko talagang maging super tourist sa bakasyong ito.

morning_musume_229

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #370 on: April 21, 2011, 09:39:36 pm »
my last solo trip was in taipei last October 2010.  Grabe, kinarir ko ang paglilibot doon kahit na binagyo yung isang araw. Masaya mag solo travel sa taiwan, mga sis!

nainaj

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #371 on: April 24, 2011, 09:37:05 am »
Sis nainaj, my second solo trip was on a beach. Saya ng experience. I went to Samal Island.

i'm planning for a solo trip sa beach this summer.
naghahanap pa ako ng mapupuntahan.

riandrew

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #372 on: April 24, 2011, 11:18:30 am »
sharing..

im also a Hesitant Solo Female Traveler - before
nakakapraning naman kasi talaga sa umpisa.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 11:20:11 am by riandrew »

neeners

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #373 on: April 25, 2011, 06:21:19 am »
Why should you travel solo? 31 travel bloggers shares their fears, tips and stories (kasama na si riandrew dun! ;)

riandrew

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #374 on: April 25, 2011, 09:18:39 am »
^ super!
bigay ko nalang yung plaque of appreciation pag nagkita tayo  ;D

kimberly428

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #375 on: April 25, 2011, 12:30:16 pm »
last year... i planned a solo travel but eventually opted out due to a lot of personal reasons....

but this year, come my birth month... i am planning to go on a solo trip to HK :) ... sana makakuha ako seat sale .... if not.. i'll settle for a domestic trip na lang :) ..

angelita

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #376 on: April 28, 2011, 11:40:03 am »
I'd been planning to do this but maybe only going to Corregidor or maybe Manaog...I have to find the courage in me and I'm still having qualms...

I did tried it going to Baguio (when I was younger) but I was raging mad and out of my wits so I was so bold that time when my madness subsided after a walk round Baguio I was suddenly scared but was able to overcome it when I entered the Ukay Paradise.  I was alone for 3 days and I guess I enjoyed it and of course it prevented me from becoming a murderer... ;)LOL
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 12:36:38 pm by angelita »

biggal

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #377 on: June 07, 2011, 07:00:45 am »
I am joining, hope to find friends here too ;)

Any new destinations for solo travelers?

whatswithjuly

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #378 on: June 07, 2011, 09:26:23 am »
i'll be an accidental solo traveler next week. i'm supposed to be in bohol with someone pero unexpectedly, nagka-job offer sya abroad. so i'll be alone. masakit sa bulsa yun countryside tour ha. pero i so wanted to see bohol kaya i'll go pa rin. hope everything will turn out well. :) plan ko din magsolo travel talaga...pero i wasn't expecting, this would be my first destination. 

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #379 on: June 07, 2011, 02:13:10 pm »
^go sis! Ang sarap mag solo travel. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close