watch now

Author Topic: Solo Travels (Thread 2)  (Read 125877 times)

numonorean

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #280 on: December 12, 2010, 06:51:20 pm »
I miss traveling on my own. :(  San na ba maganda magpunta ng solo ngayon?  One friend went to Sagada for five days.  :)

ayin2272

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #281 on: December 18, 2010, 03:32:46 pm »
punta ako singapore feb 23 - 26. my first time to go outside pinas at ako lang mag isa ang pupunta. any tip advice sa pagpunta ko dun? mga bawal, mga dapat kong gawin para makatipid. help naman mga sis

rocky

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #282 on: December 19, 2010, 11:50:40 am »
^sa singapore thread ka magpost sis para daming sasagot syo :)

http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,233968.360.html

Crissy

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #283 on: December 20, 2010, 11:24:03 pm »
I just have my fist solo travel last weekend at Cebu.  It a nice experience wondering alone and explore the place plus, you don't have to worry with anybody but yourself.  For me, mas lalo kung na appreciate yung place  and being independent.  Downside nga lang yung no one will take your picture.  I have to ask somebody pa...

italiandoll

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #284 on: December 21, 2010, 09:31:34 am »
Crissy: that is why a tripod is a solo traveler's bestfriend. =)  I brought one when I had my solo birthday travel so I was able to take fab photos of my trip. =)

ayin2272

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #285 on: December 21, 2010, 09:49:06 am »
^ italiandoll - d ba hassle like nasa daanan ka tapos itatayo yung tripod para kunan sarili? ok [textspeak!] ba yun? ill be going to sg alone s feb.

italiandoll

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #286 on: December 21, 2010, 04:19:12 pm »
^ayin2272: for me nope.  Just be wary of people around you coz someone might snatch the whole tripod with your cam.  I find it more convenient instead of asking people to take my photos. Also, hassle naman if you'll ask a stranger to re-take just because you didn't like the photo di ba? so mas ok na yung tripod, photos are precious mementos of your trip after all =)

choleb

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #287 on: December 21, 2010, 10:41:41 pm »
I have tried to travel solo, and it was a great experience. I have proved to myself than I can travel alone. I went to Sagada and really enjoyed being there.

Hope to travel alone in Cebu and Bohol then out of the country...

 ;D

OD

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #288 on: December 21, 2010, 11:50:57 pm »
^ hi sis, isnt it sort of difficult to trek Sagada alone given teh nature of the place?

artegirl

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #289 on: December 21, 2010, 11:53:43 pm »
^ italiandoll - d ba hassle like nasa daanan ka tapos itatayo yung tripod para kunan sarili? ok [textspeak!] ba yun? ill be going to sg alone s feb.

No sis hindi naman hassle.  Actually kami ni husband when we go on vacation, we use a tripod.  Gusto kasi namin yung mga pics namin eh mukhang magkasama naman kami sa vacation, hindi solo solo kuha =D

choleb

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #290 on: December 21, 2010, 11:58:07 pm »
hello sis,  ;D I have hired a guide for this one. I have no itinerary. i got one when I iam already in sagada and asking for the good place to go...  ;)

it's fun especially if you're an adventurous one. I have walked 27 km... and that's is quite a feat to me. But I have to say goodbye with my sneakers... :-[


angelice_08

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #291 on: December 22, 2010, 09:53:33 am »

Sis, taga-Calbayog ka? sorry.. hehe

nope sis.. taga palawan po pero dito ko manila nagwowork now :)

freelancer

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #292 on: January 04, 2011, 05:54:16 am »
wow! mega back read ako. kasama to sa to do's ko for 2011

showermist

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #293 on: January 04, 2011, 06:08:58 am »
i am going to east coast come springtime.  will stay sa friends and other times sa relatives ko--tipid hotel wehehhe

OD

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #294 on: January 05, 2011, 04:34:46 am »
hello sis,  ;D I have hired a guide for this one. I have no itinerary. i got one when I iam already in sagada and asking for the good place to go...  ;)

it's fun especially if you're an adventurous one. I have walked 27 km... and that's is quite a feat to me. But I have to say goodbye with my sneakers... :-[



wow! that was really one amazing feat.. the feeling after successfully finishing the trek must have been indescribably exhilarating. i love your guts ;)

seescandy

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #295 on: January 06, 2011, 03:58:13 pm »
I'll traveling this Feb to Bohol. solo flight. :)

zazytka

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #296 on: January 10, 2011, 11:15:52 pm »
thinking back, andami ko pala missed opportunities during my solo work travels. wala akong enough courage to go around and explore places. usually yung mga pinakamalapit lang sa hotel ang naiikot ko, sayang! hopefully this 2011 i can maximize my travels.

esor

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #297 on: January 15, 2011, 11:41:38 am »
First time traveling solo this coming March in Taiwan :)
also my first international travel ^_^

esor

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #298 on: January 16, 2011, 05:38:11 pm »
^ sis, in case magbago isip mo at gusto mo kasama, i can go with you, i never been to taiwan....

i went on solo personal travel to hongkong last dec 2009, wala tuloy akong picture    :(

i would also want ot travel to japan, if walang makasama, ok lang kung solo ulit... :)

tara sis, naka booked na ko March 11-15 flight ko to Taiwan ^_^

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #299 on: January 18, 2011, 02:16:44 am »
sisses and bros.. baka you know a travel agent who has an iti to mt. pulag on feb 26-27?

ano kaya ok na puntahan na safe and mura lang?  :) tia

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close