Author Topic: Pills and Sex  (Read 235536 times)

ach03

• Probationary
Pills and Sex
« on: March 19, 2010, 11:42:45 am »
First time ko iinom ng pill this month. I have sooooo many questions in my mind so Im seeking help from all the "experts" here.  ;D I have already read that if you're a first-timer, you have to wait for your 8th day of pill before you can do it without other contraceptive. So after the 8th day, ok na ba makipagdo with my partner na walang condom? From the 8th day- 21st day, safe ba i-explode sa loob? pls. I need your answers. Thank you.  ;)
Somebody loved ♥

Paulo

• GUYTalker
  • Senior GirlTalker
Re: Pills and Sex
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 05:53:34 pm »
No!!

..... Pull your pants back up muna. ;)

You need to wait for your next cycle muna before it is safe for you to indulge.

The pills are suppose to regularize your cycle alongside preventing ovulation, it needs a full cycle of that to be deemed efficient na.

So until your next cycle comes, supposedly on the 29th day on cue, I suggest you practice other means of birth control muna preferably the use condoms. Visit din your OB right around the 29th just to be sure you are on track.

Kaya nga nakalagay sa Pills na ang efficacy rate nila is (I think) 97% lang is because may room yan for errors like maling pag inom, inconsistent na pag inom, or more often "jumping the gun". So extend your patience just a bit more.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 05:56:51 pm by Paulo »
Expecting the World to treat you fairly just because you are a good person is a lot like expecting a Bull not to Charge just because you're vegetarian.

ach03

• Probationary
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 04:25:01 pm »
Ah ok. Thanks Paulo for your reply. Indeed patience is a virtue ;)
Somebody loved ♥

luisacart

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Never judge a book by it's genre.
    • My Adventures in Finding Mr. Right
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 11:15:19 am »
buti na lang I read this thread. ang sabi ng doctora ko, within the 2nd week daw pwede na. pero u know better safe than sorry.
*WHEN YOU'RE FALLING, DIVE!~~

lengda

• seized the day it'll prevail
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 03:28:00 pm »
  ;D in my case naman mga sis, i'm on my 2nd month na and it was my 12th pill when i had a contact with my partner nasundan pa noong ika 17th pill ko and 100% talaga na he let it out inside, possible ba na makabuo yun? o safe na ako since pagka-start ko ng second pack ko? please help po.. kasi i'm still taking it now pang-19th pill ko na baka makasama if meron na pala.. tnx po sa reply nyo mga sis...:-) i'll expect it...
Love will find a way; Indifference will find an excuse... :-*

Paulo

• GUYTalker
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 06:31:38 pm »
^
If after finishing your first pack of pills your menstruation came regularly then you have nothing to fear because the current set of pills will likely sustain that.

Pills aren't 100% effective ha. Just had to say that. But the chances of anyone getting pregnant while on a reputable brand of oral contraceptive and has taken it according to instructions, is almost nil.

And if by stroke of bad luck you still got pregnant while on the Pill, you shouldn't worry about it affecting the baby in any way. It's designed not to have any ill effects on the first trimester. Pero kaya nga yung timing ng first pill mo timed kasabay ng first day of period mo, para to make sure you aren't pregnant. So if say after finishing a pack you did not get your period in accordance to the time frame you expect it to come, you should consult your OB.

But again on your Primary Question .... I don't think you should worry about getting pregnant .

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 06:35:47 pm by Paulo »
Expecting the World to treat you fairly just because you are a good person is a lot like expecting a Bull not to Charge just because you're vegetarian.

lengda

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 08:40:27 am »
^
If after finishing your first pack of pills your menstruation came regularly then you have nothing to fear because the current set of pills will likely sustain that.

Pills aren't 100% effective ha. Just had to say that. But the chances of anyone getting pregnant while on a reputable brand of oral contraceptive and has taken it according to instructions, is almost nil.

And if by stroke of bad luck you still got pregnant while on the Pill, you shouldn't worry about it affecting the baby in any way. It's designed not to have any ill effects on the first trimester. Pero kaya nga yung timing ng first pill mo timed kasabay ng first day of period mo, para to make sure you aren't pregnant. So if say after finishing a pack you did not get your period in accordance to the time frame you expect it to come, you should consult your OB.

But again on your Primary Question .... I don't think you should worry about getting pregnant .

opo opo.. with what you have said na ibsan ang worries ko.. i'm still taking it now, last pill ko na bukas, so far wala pa naman din mga signs siyempre almost one week pa naman din.. pero i do believe in you, thanks talaga i really appreciate it.. dahil sa reply mo. sa wakas...

sa susunod ulit ah. you're the best..:-))

lengda

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 09:14:08 am »
^ tama po pala althea gamit ko.. talaga naman pong mabisa ito..
thanks po ulit... ;D

honey_iya

• wife, mom &
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 02:19:14 pm »
Ganito naman ginawa ko nung 1st time ko nag take ng pills, inubos ko muna yung 1st pack saka nagpaputok sa loob ;D

Pero ang advise ng OB yung 1st 7 days gumamit ng back up pero ako para makasigurado inubos ko muna yung 1 pack :)
"Expect nothing in life and you'll never be disappointed." :) :) :)

lengda

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 02:53:14 pm »
Ganito naman ginawa ko nung 1st time ko nag take ng pills, inubos ko muna yung 1st pack saka nagpaputok sa loob ;D

Pero ang advise ng OB yung 1st 7 days gumamit ng back up pero ako para makasigurado inubos ko muna yung 1 pack :)

Oo nga yan din ginawa ko.. kasi yong nasa first pack pa ako nang ginawa namin yun meron naman din back up. 2nd pack ko naman din ngayon so wala na siguro possibility.. naniniwala nako ke paulo..hehe  ;D

basta be careful na talaga sa mga ayaw pa magbuntis... kagaya ko..  8)

thanks sa mga nagreply i will really tell you right away kung dumating na mens ko! party people talaga..hehe toinks...

NewBiz

• Probationary
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 03:14:07 pm »
No!!

..... Pull your pants back up muna. ;)

You need to wait for your next cycle muna before it is safe for you to indulge.

The pills are suppose to regularize your cycle alongside preventing ovulation, it needs a full cycle of that to be deemed efficient na.

So until your next cycle comes, supposedly on the 29th day on cue, I suggest you practice other means of birth control muna preferably the use condoms. Visit din your OB right around the 29th just to be sure you are on track.

Kaya nga nakalagay sa Pills na ang efficacy rate nila is (I think) 97% lang is because may room yan for errors like maling pag inom, inconsistent na pag inom, or more often "jumping the gun". So extend your patience just a bit more.

how long ba till befor the Pill takes on full effect? and can you suggest good and reputable brands of the Pill?

Paulo

• GUYTalker
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 03:53:10 pm »
^
Your OB would usually tell you to finish a whole pack as scheduled, wait for your menstruation, and proceed to your next month according to your scheduled intake this time while enjoying the privilege of unprotected sex. It only takes one complete cycle being on pills before it is deemed safe to indulge. But, but, I still suggest that you go visit your doctor first. He/She should also be in the best position to recommend the best brand for you and tell you about it's possible side effects, like developing a higher pitch and breasts if you are male ... as a joke goes. ;)  And all the other stuff you should take into consideration.

Good luck!

NewBiz

• Probationary
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 05:07:58 pm »
^
hi pao. i've actually consulted my OB yesterday. she said after 7 days of taking Pills it should be ok. but i've been reading from forums to wait til i finish my first pack. so i'm all counfused. :-\

she prescribed me to take either althea or diane. is there such thing as one Pill more effective than the other?

pacific girl

• busy dog momma and a
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2010, 09:36:58 am »
i've been to 2 OB-GYNs and 1 midwife.. same ang sinabi nila sakin, you need to finish atleast a pack para sure k n safe k na... but if gusto mo talagang makasiguro take it for 8weeks.. meaning 2months...
LDR survivor

honey_iya

• wife, mom &
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2010, 10:43:10 am »
^^Ganyan nga sabi ng OB ko after 7 days pwede na pero dapat may back up to be sure pero dahil nakakakaba parin yun inantay ko talaga na maubos ang isang pack :)

xxcheiyexx

• GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 11:01:11 am »
ako nun, after 7 days we did it agad.. sabik eh kasi once year kami di nagkita... thankfully di naman ako nabuntis. i stopped taking pills na walang budget haha, condom na lang.. saka feeling ko nung nagpills ako, medyo nabawasan sex drive ko..

pacific girl

• busy dog momma and a
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 11:12:28 am »
the whole time naman n nasa pinas ako and taking pills wala namang effect s pagnanasa ko s asawa ko, LOL
LDR survivor

lengda

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 01:13:18 pm »
^^Ganyan nga sabi ng OB ko after 7 days pwede na pero dapat may back up to be sure pero dahil nakakakaba parin yun inantay ko talaga na maubos ang isang pack :)

;D Tapos sis,after mo noong first pack mo di ka naman nabuntis? eh kasi ako noong ika 17th pill ko tapos pang-2nd month ko naman din yun.. sabi kasi ni paulo there's no need for me to worry na daw. hehe.. ngayon ang 1st day ng tab-free ko waiting na lang ako for my mens.. hehe i know paulo's telling me the truth.hehe think positive! hindi yung ibang positive nakow..! hehe

honey_iya

• wife, mom &
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2010, 01:17:59 pm »
^turning 7 years old na panganay namin di pa naman nasundan :)

ach03

• Probationary
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2010, 02:52:53 pm »
^
hi pao. i've actually consulted my OB yesterday. she said after 7 days of taking Pills it should be ok. but i've been reading from forums to wait til i finish my first pack. so i'm all counfused. :-\

she prescribed me to take either althea or diane. is there such thing as one Pill more effective than the other?

I'm so glad madami ang sumagot sa tanong ko. Pero nakakalito talaga dahil iba iba ang mga sagot. Actually yung friend ko on the 8th day of her first pack palang, unprotected na pero di naman napreggy. :)

Syempre it's really better to be safe than sorry dba? Anybody here who knows someone na napreggy dahil nag-unprotected sex na on her first pack? I'm just curious.  ::) Ako nga hindi ko na tinuloy ang pag-inom ng pills dahil natatakot ako sa side effects.  ;D
Somebody loved ♥

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close