watch now

Author Topic: Diets  (Read 103228 times)

wild_berries

  • Guest
SALMON DIET
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2010, 10:07:42 pm »
This Diet is said to make the skin tighter, glowing, give a good body circulation, etc.


Salmon is the only meat in the Top 10 Classified Superfoods ^_^

Has anyone tried this? I've been reading a lot about this here in Australia but never heard of it in the Philippines. 


Sarap pa naman ng salmon!

Let's go mga sisses!

try googling up "Salmon Diet"...i

t's not mainly for weightloss but it's good for a healthy lifestyle.

Also Salmon is a very fatty fish...however, good fat yung salmon which helps burn bad fat.

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: SALMON DIET
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2010, 10:10:55 pm »
oh and also, in the same amount of chicken, it has less calories plus omega three fatty acids which chicken doesn't have.  Eh yung chicken diba madalas part of diet

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: SALMON DIET
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2010, 10:31:06 pm »
ginawa ko before:

1 slice of salmon cooked in extra virgin olive oil

every day, lunch time. around 2 months siguro

true enough, ang ganda ng skin ko!!!

pero nakakasawa. as in! kasi fatty fish at malasa masyado. siguro dapat iba iba ang luto. my fave now is sinigang na salmon head. hehe

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: SALMON DIET
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2010, 10:31:37 pm »
salmon is part of my everyday diet, i dont eat animal meat except fish.  I like it steamed with pepper and low fat grated cheese on top. Yum!

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: SALMON DIET
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2010, 10:34:10 pm »
^sounds yummy nga! ma try nga.. :)

burgundy

  • Guest
Re: SALMON DIET
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2010, 02:45:14 am »
I love Salmon, lalo na ang grilled and sinigang. Pero hindi ba nakakasawa kung aaraw-arawin yun? Would a Fish Oil capsule work the same?

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: SALMON DIET
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2010, 05:00:32 am »
^I heard fish oil wouldn't work as well...coz you still take a lot of other meat and masdi OK yung pagabsorb.

@m_lim oo sis dapat iba iba yung luto...di ko kakayanin pagpareparehas ang luto araw araw! I take it iba-iba yung luto and sauces. I just grab my recipes online. mwahahahah

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: SALMON DIET
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2010, 05:02:48 am »

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: SALMON DIET
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2010, 08:26:13 am »
iba parin yung salmon talaga kesa fish oil. naka ubos ako ng big bottle ng Kirkland supplement, walang effect like the salmon talaga na glowing!

mag sasalmon  nga ako ulit. try ko recipes mo wild berries! :)

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: SALMON DIET
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2010, 08:47:46 am »
There's one that I liked sa philippines ko na nakain...nahanap ko sa net yung recipe pero nakalimutan ko na ulet hahahaha hanapin  ko ulet. Sarap sarap nun ^_^


Another one that i like doing in the morning is this

1. Toast Bread and slice it in to 4's
2. Spread thin layer of butter
3. mix chopped garlic with philedelphia cream cheese and put it on the bread
4. Put a huge chunk of sliced smoke salmon on top
5. top with cracked peppers.

SARAP PROMISE!!!!!

I myself haven't tried the full-flung salmon diet coz I live with my sister and her bf...we alternate cooking and I can't force them to cook what I like LOL so kung ano niluto nila yun yung kinakain ko.  But as much as possible I eat salmon...pagturn ko na magluto, pagnagrerestaurant, pag nagbabaon.  Wala nga lang salmon sa fastfood MWAHAHAHA kaya I just eat grilled fish with salad pagfastfood (school or work lunchbreak)

I tend to breakout alot but I've noticed na mashindi nako nagbreabreakout and the normally dry areas(elbows and arms) of my body feels moisturized kahit hindi naman ako naglagay ng moisturizer hehe

Palage ako nagmamakeup kaya di ko alam kung glowing ba o hindi mwahahahah

Also I eat a LOT of strawberries...like nakakaubos ako ng 1kilo or more in a week. (no cream nor sugar hah LOL) coz I also heard it's fabulous for the skin

skin diet turning to my addiction!

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: SALMON DIET
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2010, 08:55:41 am »
eto yung isa sa mga famed na gumawa ng skin diet...fineature sya ni Oprah....

may 28-day plan sya

http://www.perriconemd.com/category/start+fresh.do

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: SALMON DIET
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2010, 05:26:36 pm »
I like salmon.. especially if it's grilled :D

chelao

  • Guest
Re: SALMON DIET
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2010, 07:06:20 pm »
interesting >.< I love salmon kasi kahit pan fry mo [textspeak!] sya seasoned with a little salt and pepper ang sarap nya na!

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: SALMON DIET
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2010, 07:49:23 pm »
Di ako mahilig sa salmon pero di ko ma-resist i-try yung recipe mo sis wild_berries :). Thanks for sharing it.

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: SALMON DIET
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2010, 08:03:00 pm »
YEY!  mangi-impluwensya ako ng salmon sa mga sis!...the reason I cut it into 4 slices is parang magmukhang maliliit...it's like having classy cocktail food na magisa lang ako sa bahay. hahahhahahaha

share your recipes and experiences with salmon diet! ^_^

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: banana diet or kamote diet?
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2010, 08:14:45 pm »
^Haha sis pwede rin.  but anyways for some strange reason there are a lot of diets that would prioritize other fruits and even suggest on avoiding banana in the choice of fruits.  Hindi ko rin alam bakit. hahaha so for me my vote is Kamote over banana.


chelao

  • Guest
Re: banana diet or kamote diet?
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2010, 08:57:38 pm »
^ to answer your question regarding banana... kasi most fad diets are made by western people. ehh... most western diets (correct me if I'm wrong) tend to do away with carbs. eh diba banana is starchy? banana=starch=carbs. So ayun, that's the reason behind it.

errr... i dunno why, pero nung constipated ako for 1 week (grabe noh?), nataon na gumawa ng banana shake si dad (I forgot what type of banana he used). uminom ako. tpos, 2 hours later... i think i pooped what i did not pooped for the whole week... =''= good news is nalabas ko lahat... bad news is... ang sakit ng pwet ko pagkatapos >.<

as for kamote... ewan ko... kasi di ko [textspeak!] sya type. pero most sis here say kamote would be better. di ko alm kung biased [textspeak!] ako kasi di ako mahilig sa kamote, but in my opinion, mas healthy banana, kasi aside from carbs, may iba pa syang nutrition, like potassium, fiber and etc.

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: banana diet or kamote diet?
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2010, 10:19:31 pm »
^ah makes sense =)Kamote's carbs too... so I guess they're both substitute for empty carbs...I guess you can do them alternately...given that they provide different nutrients =) (banana - constipation, diarrhea, depression, anemia, ulcer, etc. while kamote vit. A and C, ulcers too, high in fiber and recommended for diabetes because of low sugar content...banana has more sugar content...upto you)

bjorky

  • Guest
Re: banana diet or kamote diet?
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2010, 11:37:47 pm »
pano yung banana diet? as in banana lang kakainin mo all day?

lovelace525

  • Guest
Re: banana diet or kamote diet?
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2010, 10:31:25 am »
I've been doing the banana diet for almost 3 weeks now. I lost 2 kgs. (4.4 pounds). Not much but at least it's effective. What I do is I take 3 nilagang saging na saba per day and I drink plenty of water. When I get hungry I eat hard-boiled egg (not more than 2 eggs per day). I'm not super strict with my banana diet, every now and then kumakain din ako pero tikim-tikim lang. Pag favorite ko yung ulam pumapapak ako ;D I stopped drinking sodas too, bilis makalaki ng tummy nito eh >:( (kahit addict ako dito). Pumayat na yung face ko and yung dating masikip saken medyo lumuwag na :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close