We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
mesotherapy: [textspeak!] u need to have atleast 10 sessions but xempre its a case to case basis.... there's this new procedure being offered by HOG ultrasound cavitation.. atleast 2 inches and more yung nababawas.. though i haven't tried it.. there's also l carnitine injection
SlimTrim Lotion. I can PM you the info if you wish. Just let me know.
Sis I went to House Of Bagi kasi to inquire din about body sculpting services nila 2 weeks ago. Newest daw nila is Ultrasound Cavitation. Non evasive procedure daw guaranteed to lose up to 3 inches on 1 session. Pero when I asked 8K daw per session. Parang gusto ko kasi mga 1-2 inch lang naman fats ko sa waist na ayaw lang talaga mawala kahit mag mega cardio and strength training na ako. Nako if ever mega ipon nnman to.
Hello mga sisses! I'm new here. I wanted to try mesotherapy, [textspeak!] super scary [textspeak!] [textspeak!] about sa na aagnas na laman... I had 2 kids na kasi kya [textspeak!] puson fat eh malaki...29 [textspeak!] [textspeak!] ang measurement nia pro gusto ko balik 24... any suggestions? help nio [textspeak!] [textspeak!], kc iniwan [textspeak!] ng partner ko...Gusto ko maregain ang beauty LOL
1 cm lang pala. Better pa yung lotion na ginagamit ko. 1 to 2 cms ang nwawala per gamit pero mas mura saka organic.
sis madame_ekis, mura na yan. kasi yung ultrasound cavitation ng Mikaela eh 35k+ per session. package of 5 is around 130k discounted. similar kaya yun? pinag iisipan ko nga sya and still searching ano ba itong ultrasound cavitation na ito.
Hi!!! Mas effective ang mesolipo compare sa cavitation at RF... Na try ko n pareho....