We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
My ob said it's more on genetics. If your mom has it, most probably daw you too will get stretchmarks. I worried a bit before kasi im so skinny, im like 88 lbs prepregnant kaya i was thinking kung pano mag-i-stretch skin sa tummy ko. Im now 33+ weeks but no strethmarks so far, sana tuloy tuloy na. My mom doesnt have it too so pwede ngang nasa genes.. Though im using palmer's tummy lotion since the first day i learned im pregnant, siguro that also helped..
I'm 35/36 weeks na and this is my second pregnancy. I didn't have any stretch marks during my first and I believe namana ko sa mom ko yun cause she also didn't have any with me and my 3 other siblings. I only gained 10lbs during my first but now it's double that weight and I still have 1-2 weeks before full term so may possibility pa mag gain. Last week I started to notice about 4 small red lines sa left lower abdomen and 2 lines naman sa right. So yeah.. I guess i wasn't spared but I attribute it to my weight gain, sobrang laki ng belly ko compared to last time. I just hope Hindi na madagdagan yun lines that I have now. It doesn't really look bad as it is today. I've been using palmers cocoa butter by the way.