watch now

Author Topic: How to prevent Stretchmarks??  (Read 199395 times)

gil12

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #400 on: November 03, 2012, 08:58:59 pm »
kapag mapula pula pa stretchmarks sa tummy tiyaga tiyaga lang lagyan ng lotion, mapulang stretchmarks fresh pa yan. kapag namuti yan or naging silverish ang kamot mahirap na alisin. nun nagkaron ako dati sa 1st sa tummy nawala rin naman siya kaso may iba lumala at namuti kaya mas mahirap na matanggal.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #401 on: November 04, 2012, 04:38:10 pm »
safe kaya gumamit ng HNN beauty oil sa breast area pag pregnant at pag nanganak na at nagpapabreastfeed? May mga kamot kasi ako sa breast, gusto ko sana agapan..

Grayce

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #402 on: November 05, 2012, 03:31:49 am »
^you mean sunflower oil? im breastfeeding and i use this.

catnap07

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #403 on: November 05, 2012, 10:57:21 pm »
I'm also using sunflower oil. 29 weeks na and no stretchmarks yet. Fingers crossed. :)

marssie

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #404 on: November 06, 2012, 06:13:25 pm »
^^ Yes sis, sunflower beauty oil.. Now palang kasi naglalagay na ako palibot sa breast ko to lessen the dark marks/stretcmarks, then hangang sa nipple ;D i plan to continue doing this sana kahit pagkapanganak ko para at the same time namamassage (will it help ba para makalabas ng husto ang milk?) ko na rin yung breast ko. Kasi nung first time ko gumamit, parang may kirot akong naramdaman sa nipple area, now medyo nawawala na siya simula nung minamassage ko every morning with oil..

Grayce

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #405 on: November 07, 2012, 04:23:16 am »
^once you give birth dont put oil ha. massaging the breast is good as it avoids plugged ducts which can lead to mastitis once you give birth. and yes it helps to loosen the milk ducts para mas makalabas ang milk :)

marssie

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #406 on: November 07, 2012, 12:37:42 pm »
^Sis Grayce thanks :), you mean, i'll stop na sa paglalagay ng oil sa breast or areola and nipple area lang?

swit_squiggle

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #407 on: November 07, 2012, 01:04:58 pm »
Now that I have delivered two babies. naku lalong lumala ang mga stretchmarks ko. The doctor said that aside from the growing baby that causes the skin to stretch, she also said na sa skin type din daw ng mother kaya nga kahit ang iba na wala namang ginagawa, hindi nagkaka stretchmark. My lola super flawless at hindi kulobot ang skin sa tummy and shes already 85 huh. me who's 26, ako itong parang matanda ang skin sa tummy. now I'm utilizing palmers sheer butter lotion, some firming lotion and at the same time sebo de macho. any remedies that you might share sissies for stubborn stretchmarks?

Grayce

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #408 on: November 07, 2012, 04:51:08 pm »
^^you dont need to put oil on your breasts after giving birth, or if youre really praning about getting saggy breasts and magkastretchmarks sa ilalim ng breast area, dun ka lang maglagay, dont put anything on your areola area na

marssie

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #409 on: November 07, 2012, 05:57:49 pm »
^ah okay, thanks :)

FridaGee

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #410 on: November 08, 2012, 10:58:20 am »
your palmer's cocoa butter nakakatanggal din ng itchiness due to dryness esp kung nag sta start na po yung stretchmarks.

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #411 on: November 20, 2012, 02:46:15 pm »
My anti-stretchmark arsenal:

- Palmer's tummy butter
- Palmer's massage lotion
- Bio oil
- Human Heart Nature sunflower oil
- St. Ives renewing collagen elastin lotion

I started moisturizing my belly area twice a day with the St. Ives lotion as soon as I found out I was pregnant.

At a little under 3 months, I began using the Palmer's tummy butter and lotion. The tummy butter I would use for my entire belly, sides, upper thighs, butt and lower back; the less thick lotion for the "sweaty" areas like underboobs, boobs and arms. I got a rash kasi when I used just the tummy butter. The St. Ives I would use for the rest of my body.

I just got Bio oil as a gift and now I'm alternating it with the Palmer's stuff. The Bio oil for the day and the Palmer's at night. Before the Bio oil, I used the sunflower oil but might as well try out the new oil!

I hope what I'm doing works. I know it's working to combat the itchiness and dryness so there's that at least. I also use Dove moisturizing soap or Dove moisturizing body wash and loofah when I shower. Todo-todo moisturizing na 'to!

ayami

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #412 on: November 20, 2012, 04:40:33 pm »
May nakatry na ba gumamit ng Trilastin SR dito? Feedback naman kung sakali. Thanks :)

kuchimama

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #413 on: December 18, 2012, 11:58:29 pm »
Ako ang gamit ko is:

- Palmers Tummy butter, Palmers Massage Lotion, Palmers anti itch oil, St. Ives collagen elastin body wash and yung lotion niya.

I am 5 mos pregnant and so far wala pa naman ako nakikitang visible stretchmarks. Sana walang magpakita. hehe

DENDEN03b

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #414 on: December 19, 2012, 02:10:49 pm »
kala ko safe na ko sa stretchmarks but no.. ngayon 8mos na ko, biglang lumabas na ang stretchies ko. konti lang naman and sa baba lang ng tummy so i guess ok lang.  ::)

nikki

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #415 on: December 19, 2012, 03:41:30 pm »
I'm thankful na wala akong stretch marks since mahilig kami mag beach ni hubby at kahit Hindi ako sexy eh mas comfy ako sa 2-pc bikini lol. Now I believe na genes has something to do with it. My mom had all 4 of us and she didn't have any. I guess nag mana ako sa elasticity ng skin Nya. 3 weeks since I gave birth, wala naman lumabas. Inaabangan Ko kasi sabi nila minsan after manganak naglalabasan din ang stretchmarks.

I used to apply neutrogena body oil and palmers cocoa butter for itch as dryness.

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #416 on: December 20, 2012, 03:36:37 pm »
nagresearch rin ako about this and eto malamang ang combination ko...

clarin's huille tonic
clarin's stretchmark control
mama mio tummy rub stretchmark oil
mama mio tummy rub stretchmark butter
mama mio omega super rich body cream
palmer's massage cream for stretchmarks

I replaced Palmer's with Lierac's anti-stretchmark gel... itotodo ko na  ;D

bdayboy

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #417 on: December 20, 2012, 03:50:19 pm »
My sister recommended to my wife [textspeak!] Skin's dermatic effects to prevent stretchmarks.  It alone daw is effective to prevent it, though my wife opted not to because she wants to make use of her galvanic spa to remove her marks :)

beabear

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #418 on: December 27, 2012, 04:36:20 pm »
hi everyone, im new here... for my stretchmarks, I am alternately using Belli Elasticity oil and Palmer's Cocoa butter... So far, ok naman pero meron pa rin akong konting red stretchmarks... They say, kung yung mother mo daw meron, most likely you will have it also... hereditary daw... But i believe it helps pa rin if we have an anti-stretchmark regimen kahit paano  8)

swizzlecat

  • Guest
Re: How to prevent Stretchmarks??
« Reply #419 on: January 07, 2013, 09:25:41 am »
Im new din!  ;) i had my stretchmarks on my 6th month. Kaya before i go to sleep, lotion galore ako sa tummy, legs, bust, buttocks area.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close