We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi there sis! You want a wedding renewal? May gumagawa naman sis. Actually me and my hubby renew our wedding vows on a yearly basis. If you are a Catholic, you can hold the ceremony na outside the church.You may check our wedsite for info or ideas on renewals:www.mywedding.com/chrislovestintin
hello chrislovestintin! sooo nice to see your posts. dba u do a yearly renewal of vow, may mga abay ka din ba like veil, cord, candle, maid of honor, bridesmaid, etc? advise please. thank you.
Thanks sis! For renewals, mass and exchange of vows na lang so we don't have secondary sponsors. I still have a BM and MOH though
thanks sis! but do u walk alone sa aisle? and your hubby used to wait you at the altar?
^ sis ang saya naman every year renewal of vows kayo... super sweet!Almost 7 years na kami married and I'm planning to suprise hubby with a Renewal of Vows event on our 10th year. Siya kasi yung malaking disappointment ang naramdaman nung wedding namin, for so many reasons I don't want to elaborate na. I'm saving up for it and I'm planning na super intimate as in super close friends and family lang talaga. Oh well, I still have two and a half years to save and 6 months to prepare.
@qtchiq_lemon hi sis. for me much better if you (children) will also walk sa aisle kasi kayo [textspeak!] naging fruit ng love ng parents mo. [textspeak!] [textspeak!] sa cord, veil, candle pwede mo din lagyan kahit [textspeak!] mga maglalakad na lang ang i-assign mo for that.