Author Topic: enopi or kumon?  (Read 100036 times)

simpleemie

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: enopi or kumon?
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2015, 10:42:20 am »
I have nothing against enopi or kumon but I still prefer homebased tutorials.. iba din kasi if the study habits are developed within the comforts of home..  ;)

i agree pero expensive :(

kiz_me1109

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2015, 05:10:05 am »
^ sis,tuloy ang free trial nila this Feb.16. 2 weeks daw 'yun pero twice lang per week ang session. Ililipat ko na kasi 'yung baby ko since mas malapit sa school niya ang Kumon Center kesa sa Enopi pero sabi baka gusto muna naming umatted ng free trial bago tuluyan I enroll anak ko. :)

Hello po. :) Yes, they texted me about it and start kami next Wednesday for their Free trial. :) E
^ sis,tuloy ang free trial nila this Feb.16. 2 weeks daw 'yun pero twice lang per week ang session. Ililipat ko na kasi 'yung baby ko since mas malapit sa school niya ang Kumon Center kesa sa Enopi pero sabi baka gusto muna naming umatted ng free trial bago tuluyan I enroll anak ko. :)

Hello. :) Yes po. :) They already texted me and start na siya next Wednesday for the Free Trial. Hopefully he'll like it para tuloy tuloy na siya. :)

electricpink17

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2016, 09:05:26 am »
finally there is a kumon near our area, though i still prefer enopi/eye level because of my good experience with them before. i went to kumon to inquire to ask sana about the schedules, how open are they for last minute change of schedule, if they are open with make up classes, etc.. stuff that are amenable with enopi/eyelevel. I was just disappointed kasi the lady didn't answer, instead she wanted me to attend the parent orientation scheduled pa the following week at 2PM. I don't know if they also consider the fact that some parents don't have the free time in the world and maybe the only time they went to their center is the only available time they have. So, kumon texted me if i could come to the orientation. Obviously, I said hindi na and when I asked when is the next, I did not get a response.

Unlike my experience with Enopi, I was accommodated on the same day. The teachers were nice. The only problem is the location, it is 1hr away from our house and that's the reason why I discontinued.

chuy

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2016, 09:38:49 am »
Yung enopi ba is one-on-one lang? O meron din sila group o parang classroom type?

simpleemie

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2016, 06:26:05 am »
Same experience with kumon before. Na turn off din ako the way they handle inquiries. A year after that experience, I pursue ☺. I attend the meeting and I realised na priority talaga nila yung may time yung parents for their kids. Before you enrol they will make sure na kaya mong to spend time sa worksheets ng bata. Kaya they really require parents to attend the orientation. Yun lang kase yung schedule is hinde pwede the same day.

mistiqshannen

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2019, 08:59:16 am »
My kids went to Kumon for more than a year. Yes ganun talaga sa Kumon. They really need to schedule for parents orientation kasi malaking factor na maintindihan ng parents ang kalakaran sa Kumon before they would enroll the kids. It will require kasi daily task sa worksheet e at religiously ginagawa iyon else matatambakan ang bata ng mga worksheets. Iniexplain din nila on why a child needs to be enrolled in Kumon for atleast on a certain # of months kasi may target sila to be achieved.

Ngayon I am eyeing sa enopi kasi yung target ko is the critical thinking. Sa Kumon kasi more on practice makes you better ang approach. Though may level kasi sila na kunwari sa reading e gusto nila nasa kanila pa ang bata sa comprehension level. From learning how to read, then read faster and read faster with comprehension na. Hindi ko lang alam sa math pano. Nakakabore lang kasi talaga yung worksheet nila. Ulit-ulit. Kasi yun nga para masanay ang bata.
Live life to the fullest. Entrust all your worries to God and He will direct you to the right path.

Ilovejcat

• Probationary
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2019, 10:21:50 am »
Nakakatamad both for kids. At age 3 or 4 gusto nyo na sila maging smarty pants. Enjoy na lang muna maging kids. Let them play sa parks, play areas or mingle with other kids yun ang maganda. Also sports. Kahit 1 hour lang sila dyan nakakabored yan at di naman maiinstill sa murang utak nila yan. Mga mommies kasi tamad turuan kids in the comfort of their own home- be creative, be assertive. You dont need to send them to enopi or kumon.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close