watch now

Author Topic: Cellulites anyone???  (Read 53093 times)

hannabishi

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2010, 12:08:30 pm »
Sissies, I just want to share my experience. So this summer, I had cellulites on my thighs. It became worse I guess because I wasn't doing anything and I just stayed at home without exercising. Tapos come September, I had to stay at my cousin's place before moving into an apartment for a month. Thing is to get to the bus stop, I had to walk for 11 mins or else maiiwan ako ng bus. So I go to school everyday even on weekends. Most of the time, I would brisk walk because I don't want to be late. Then just now, when I'm fully moved in to the new place, I saw my thighs WITHOUT cellulites! Ha!


Gulat talaga ko. It was one of my problems before. Akala ko I had to have it professionally done pa. Yun pala brisk walking lang katapat. Even my tummy got smaller because of it. Just sharin'! :D

silvermica

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2010, 08:30:28 am »
I heard dry brushing can help daw lessen cellulites. Also steam baths daw or sauna. I wanna try dry brushing, kaso di pa ko nakakita magandang brush. My thighs are jiggly and dimply. naiinis ako.

marcia

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2010, 09:00:26 am »
Has anyone tried Carboxy for their cellulite? any feedback? Thanks.

Hi sis! Yup, I had it done and already addicted to it :) about 60 to 70% improved after 4 sessions but you really have to prepare for the pain. But don't worry you'll get used to it. For me kasi, jogging everyday is not enough that's why i need carboxy's help to remove the stubborn ones.

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2010, 09:24:34 am »
uhm. whaddya mean by pain? masakit carboxy? :o

jafi19

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2010, 11:43:11 pm »
^^Sis Marcia, nag-tighten din ba yung skin? 

Ok lang masakit-all in the name of beauty.  ;D

marcia

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2010, 10:40:55 am »
Yes,parang heavy,dull pain for the fats and mahapdi for the stretchmarks.yes, nag tighten skin :)

M.I.A.

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2010, 11:45:40 am »
nakops forever ko nang problem yan! huhu..kaya di ako makapagmini skirts, swimsuits...tinry ko yung dry brushing, lumalala yata haha. tapos me binili akong pangmassage sa hita, nagimprove, kaso pag tinigil mo massage, mas madaming bumabalik!  :-[

nagtry din ako nung sa nivea, wala pa rin. yung sa coffee grounds technique, pwedeng bang instant coffee powder na lang gamitin? hahaha..tutal me caffeine din naman yun ahaha!  :D

ohwell. idadaan ko na lang din to sa workout  :D

topshoppe

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2010, 01:51:41 pm »
hi mga sissies, try nyo mag-galvanic treatment for the cellulites, may bago na kasi ngayon yung ageloc galvanic spa, and ang maganda dun after ng treatment, apply lang ng dermattic effects lotion, dai sa US lang yan available, ngayon meron na dito Pinas. In less than 2 weeks mag-firm talaga ang skin. mahal lang talaga sa gadget kasi all-in-one product na yun, pede sa face, body and hair. Try it di pa masakit. :)
Pede din nga yan sa stretchmarks, mas effective talaga unlike sa other treatments na pagka-mahal mahal.

jafi19

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2010, 11:42:14 am »
^How much yan Sis.

jhenz08

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2010, 08:55:14 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_dBxyPSAO4

yung leg circle sis 2:49..
thanks sis dito, i think effective talaga ang leg circle. i tried doing this exercise as well, more than 1 month na pero sinabay ko sa grapefruit juice diet.  one time binibiro na ko sa office na rapper kasi ang luwag na ng slacks na ginagamit ko eh dati hapit un. thanks sis ulit! isinabay ko [textspeak!] leg circle sa lunge at squat :) hope this helps :)

iyapots

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2010, 11:29:09 am »
try ageLOC GALVANIC SPA Body shaping gel, in 5mins treatment magfirm na [textspeak!] part na may lawlaw and cellulites...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09fFGbeQjZc&feature=related

jafi19

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2010, 12:50:48 pm »
Yes,parang heavy,dull pain for the fats and mahapdi for the stretchmarks.yes, nag tighten skin :)

Thanks Sis.  More or less naka-ilang sessions ka before you saw the difference?

raldaba

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2010, 01:35:58 pm »
Sis, I already had radiofrequency and carboxy treatment for cellulite. It is less painful than carboxy only. It improve after several session. :D

M.I.A.

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2010, 05:24:34 pm »
magkano kaya yang galvanic system? hayy dream ko talaga mawala stretchies at cellulites ko..badtrippp.

elarose

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2010, 07:43:15 pm »
magkano kaya yang galvanic system? hayy dream ko talaga mawala stretchies at cellulites ko..badtrippp.

pmed you sis..

purple_rain0721

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2010, 03:00:42 am »
my thighs and legs improved when i lost weight.  :)  i hope to lose all the cellulites as i lose more weight.   :D  i do dance work outs 3x a week.  :)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2011, 04:50:48 pm »
ask lang, wala po kasi akong makitang thread about radio frequency.

sa tingin nyo, eefect kaya yun sa ganitong klaseng tummy? with cellulite din.

http://www.beahottie.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bloated-belly.jpg

RF kasi ang may mga promo sa Groupon Sites.
nasa P200-P300 lang per session.
ilang session kaya need for that kind of tummy?

i'm not mataba po, slim lang po ako..
vital ko po 32, 26, 34
halos straight diba.. haha.

goddessjem

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2011, 02:03:31 pm »
hi sisses..problem ko din ito..they say ang ganda daw ng legs ko...winner na nga daw sana yun nga lang may cellulites ko..I used to play badminton..para kahit papano may exercise but still..andun pa din siya. ano po kaya yung effective and inexpensive way para mawala ito? thanks ;)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2011, 05:28:00 pm »
^^ sa isang salon/clinic na napuntahan ko.
they say even slim/sexy can have cellulites, suggest nila is radio frequency which is very cheap, only P800 per session. e sa ibang clinic nasa P1500-3000 per session.
then may promo pa sa mga Groupon Sites yung salon na yon na P200 per session.

problem ko is yung tummy ko.. parang ganito kasi itsura


http://www.beahottie.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bloated-belly.jpg

joy_cam

  • Guest
Re: Cellulites anyone???
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2011, 07:15:31 am »
I started reading this thread 3 weeks ago and i was inspired talga to loose this stubborn cellulites on my legs. I was determined not to spend a fortune in doing so. So I started a regimen na running lang talaga, actually it's not even running its more of uhm... brisk walking/jogging lang. I just wanted to share to you mga sissies na it does work I can see na the result even if its only been three weeks since i started. I didnt even have to alter my food regimen no diets what so ever. To be honest they are not totally gone yet pero my hubby noticed my legs getting toned. So there is hope for us na ma diminished tong mga cellu ka lurky kaya sila no. In fairness to me to naman talga ako ganon kataba 5'2" (117lbs) pero problema ko talga yung cellu after i had my baby.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close