We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I suggest rent a tent. Me wedding kami dati sa hillsborough pool side.the couple rented a tent ordinary white tent. Maganda naman kinalabasan e.Wala lang ilaw LOL nakalimutan nila kaya nagtyaga mga guest sa ilaw nun lamp ng centerpiece at ilan ng pool hehe..Good luck
Hi mga Sis, We are planning to have our wedding on Nov. 12, 2011. For the reception, garden wedding (poolside area) sana ang choice namin pero I am worried that it might rain thatday and all the preparations might end up ruined. Given the date of our wedding, what are your opinions mga sis? Sino ba ang mga Nov. brides dito, what are your experiences?
I am from the South kaya sobrang limited and options ko...haayyy dahil dyan wala pa rin akong venue di bale kaya ko to! thanks sa mga ideas mga sis!
we had ours at the glass garden, maganda and romantic ng ambience.
^Sis, kapag garden/christian wedding dapat ba both kayo ni fiance' ay christians? We opt for a civil then christian wedding kasi since I am based overseas and I don't have time to fix the requirements if we go for a Catholic church wedding. Thanks