We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
at gusto ko kaming dalawa lang pag magpropose siya kasi for sure mag-uugly-cry ako at ayokong makita ako ng ganun ng ibang tao haha
Yung symbol na papakasalan ako ng taong mahal ko at mahal ako, at hindi lang yung thought na papakasalan ako ng taong nasa militar.
hindi ko ata deserve yung ring
How important is proposing, engagement ring, etc, to you?
My engagement ring and wedding ring is really important to me. More than my wedding dress, or wedding details. But honestly, for me what is most important is that throught that your fiance is giving you the best he can, given his current financial status while considering the upcoming expenses of the wedding and finding a place to live. For example, I wouldnt mind having a very simple, inexpensive ring if that is the only thing my fiance can afford at that time. I know people whose engagement rings cost more than their wedding. And some people whose engagement ring costs a tiny fraction of what they spent on their wedding. Well, to each his own. But between the two, If I had a choice,I would choose a grand engagement ring over a grand wedding any day hahaha