Hello mga Sisses! Happy wedding preps sa inyo..
Just want to share my experience..
Eversince kasi, Im a hopeless romantic type of person. Exact opposite ko naman si h2b. Siya naman, walang alam na kaartehan sa katawan. Between us both, ako [textspeak!] mahilig sa surprises. So since we start, alam ko impossible nang gawan niya ko ng ganoong klaseng surprise. Dream ko din kasi na my prince charming will ask to marry me formally and hold my hand and put a ring on my finger. But since my h2b, was not that type simula pa lang ni set ko na sarili ko never to expect.
Plus, si h2b [textspeak!] tipong "man without a plan". Since the start of our relationship, inopen na namin sa isat isa, na siya [textspeak!] tipo ng tao na ayaw ng expectations, Go with the flow lang. Kaya nung nagtagal kami, kapag tinatanong ko sia kung ako ba [textspeak!] babae sa tingin nia papakasalan nia lagi na lang nia chinachange [textspeak!] topic. Until I came to realize one day na Im not getting any younger. I dont want to waste my life on a relationship na alam kong hindi din naman kami ang mag eend-up together. Kaya inopen ko sa knya, and suggested na maybe it would be better if we parted ways na lang and wag nang patuloy na sayangin ang oras at pagmamahal ng isat isa. Though, dont get me wrong... h2b is the best bf one could ever had, so its really hard for me to came up with that decision. But, I wanted to be realistic and I wanted a future while he on the other hand I thought, he has no plans. But, he refused to accept my suggestion. Ayaw nia makipaghiwalay sakin. So, I gave him a chance to think things through.
Then came our 3rd anniversary, July 1, 2011.. All the while I thought, it would be just an ordinary anniversary celebration... We were suppose to go out-of-town , in cebu, but because finances got tighter, we did not push through with that. Instead we plan on watching movie and eating out. He was really weird that day. He was more malambing than ever, and he was all dressed up for the occasion. Nagtaka na ko, pero I did not mind. Naisip ko baka trip lang nia na magganon suot since Anniversary namin. And what's more weird is that he wanted us to have dinner in a fine dinning resto w/c is very unusual of him, kasi si hsb [textspeak!] kuripot type of person. But unfortunately, lahat ng resto's sa greenbelt fully booked na. So, last resort namin sa pancake house sa GB1. Before kami pumasok, wala pa halos tao. Nagpaalam lang akong magrerestroom, pag labas ko puno na [textspeak!] buong restaurant. (Kaya wala talaga akong ka-hint hint na me plano siya that night). Then we're done eating our food at naghihintay na lang kami ng bill, nagreminisce kami ni h2b ng past namin how we started , and how everything went. Then, He stood up. I thought he was just about to transfer to my side, (tapatan kasi kmi ng seats) when to my surprised instead he knelt down, pulled the box with the ring out of his pocket and popped the question "Will you marry me?" Sa sobrang di ako makapaniwala, Akala ko nung una nagjojoke lang sia. But when Everybody was staring at us with whole happiness, and ng nakita ko sa mukha nia na serious siya, that's when I answered with teary eyes "Oo naman.." Since then, I was floating in Happiness. I feel like I was the happiest person alive.
So para sakin, Important talaga [textspeak!] E-ring and proposal. It doesn't have to be bongga, simple but truthful will do. And mind you guys, when I learned how much the e-ring was... Hindi siya mahal. Wala pa ngang 1k [textspeak!] e-ring na binigay sakin ni h2b. It was not made of diamond but it was made of zircon. Kaya pag tinignan mo kala mo diamond. Pero para sakin, mas mahal pa sa diamond ang value ng e-ring ko. Especially kapag naalala ko kung gaanong happiness ang dinala nia sa kin..