We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
O my, ako lang ata makapal ang mukha dito eh.With my BFs before (o teka, hindi ganoon ka kapal my face ha ... just naman 2 before hubby LOL) ... I sure wanted loving attention as much as possible of course! I needed validation I was The MOST IMPT ONE Of course, I measured it in terms of TIME SPENT in my company -- (immature pa nga ako noon) Of course, I expected to be The PRIORITY (immature pa nga noon)Did I make tampo? Heck no! I made demands.. come here now!I want to go there, I want to do this.. now, or a little later.I just found it more effective making my wants very clear, and being demanding about it all.... instead of like what my older sisters did... nag aantay, nagpaparamdam, eh nakaka inip!Might as well spell it out, demand for it/whatever, para malaman ko agad if I was gonna get it or not.
^Korek ka sis!sasabihan ka pa nang nakakasawa!kainis!