We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I have also a boyfriend who is 7years younger to me he is not a Filipino too, one time i brought up this issue to him but he only says that from the start i already knew your age but it never bothers to me and its not a big deal if it is you shouldn't be my girlfriend in the first place. Age is only a number hehe..
I personally prefer guys who are much older than I am ( ), but I'd choose great chemistry/true love over age anytime.