watch now

Author Topic: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2  (Read 198424 times)

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #600 on: January 17, 2016, 02:45:01 pm »
Anyone here use rosehip oil? Any feedback? Yung sa akin kasi glowing ang face kaso parang dumami comedones ko..

sweetpassion

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #601 on: January 17, 2016, 09:24:00 pm »
I use Aura Cacia Argan Oil bought from Healthy Options. Sobrang tipid gamitin, 30ml lasted for about 6 mos.

Tapos I also hoarded a few more oils like the carrier ones: sweet Almond, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil. Ordered from Amazon.

I also bought Essential Oils, like Ylang Ylang , Peppermint and Lavender.

Addict lang :)

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #602 on: January 18, 2016, 02:47:13 am »
^ same tayo sis. Dami ko na din mga essential oils dito :)) i make my own beauty products kase, including deodorant hahaha.

Fave ko yung cocoa butter (although hindi sya oil). Very luxurious sa skin.

^^ I have rosehip oil dito sis, but suspicious ako Na hindi sya pure, nagsolidify kase pag cold yung room, baka Hinalo.an ng VCO. Anyway, if dumami comedones mo, discontinue using it sis. If you have oily skin, better if the oils you're using have high linoleic acid. Hiyangan din kasi tong mga natural oils. :)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 02:49:36 am by artificialstar »

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #603 on: January 18, 2016, 06:31:44 pm »
I saw another brand of rosehip oil in Sesou. Organic Alley. Around 450 PhP for 30mL. Any feedback? Meron din sila argan oil. Di ko lang natanong yung price.

ayi0119

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #604 on: January 19, 2016, 11:42:28 am »
Ok lang ba maglagay ng argan oil sa eye area? as in sa eye lid at sa may eye bags? Thanks!

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #605 on: January 20, 2016, 12:36:53 am »
^ sis, may nabasa ako na iwasan daw maglagay ng oil sa eye lid area kasi pwede malagyan yung eyes. Siguro kung super konti lang, pwede.

Which is better for preventing fine lines around the eyes: Sweet Almond oil or Rosehip oil?

ayi0119

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #606 on: January 20, 2016, 01:21:45 pm »
^ ok. Ang problem ko kasi talaga sa may eye area. Sabi sakin ng derma ko dati wag daw maglagay ng sunbock sa may eyes I don't know why. Kaya hindi ako sure kung ok lang ba oil, baka lalo lumala wrinkles..

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #607 on: January 20, 2016, 01:54:56 pm »
^ I think it's because thin yung skin around our eyes so it's a little sensitive if lalagyan ng sunblock. IMHO, it's okay to use oil to moisturize the undereye area and eye lids, just make sure not to place it very near sa eyes baka makapasok yung oil sa mata. I personally use either jojoba oil or grapeseed oil. Be careful when using argan oil around the eye area since it's very thick. It may be too rich for the area so use it very sparingly lang.

^^ Rosehip oil sis, it is anti-aging and has regenerative properties. But mix it with other oils(sweet almond or grapeseed oil) since it's a dry oil. Some people find it drying talaga, even those with oily skin, when used alone(I'm talking about 100% pure rosehip oil, hindi yung blend). Maybe try rosehip oil muna and see how it goes. If you find it drying, mix it with other oils. ;)

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #608 on: January 20, 2016, 03:30:59 pm »
^ thanks sis. Argan oil is also a dry oil :) I use it as a facial oil and also pat some under the eyes and sa eye lids. Pat lang kaya konti lang nalalagay. I also use sweet almond oil pero under the eyes and the outer corners na lang, hindi na sa eye lids. Anong brand ang OK na rosehip oil?

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #609 on: January 20, 2016, 04:52:01 pm »
^ I use grapeseed oil the same way you use sweet almond oil. :) Tapos if may excess pa, i-pat ko nalang sa eyelids.

Honestly sis, as much as I want to support local products, wala pa akong napili na magandang rosehip seed oil. If you can order at Amazon.com, I saw 4-5 brands there na may magagandang reviews. The one that stuck with me is Life-Flo Organic brand(eto usually ginagamit ng girls sa Youtube when I look for DIY tutorials ;D). Mountainroseherbs also carries it and I've heard positive reviews about it. :)

zipporahkate

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #610 on: January 20, 2016, 05:37:41 pm »
The best for me is vco. Wala akong strech marks sa twice na pagbunbuntis ko or very minimal lang, hahanapin mo pa. Vco lang gamit and pati sa face, natutuyo agad pimples ko. Ginamit ko rosehip oil nung tuyo na yung cs scar ko. I dunno if maganda lang pagkakahiwa ng surgeon or nakakatanggal talaga siya ng scar kasi parang wala ding scar kahit sabi ng ob ko. :)

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #611 on: January 27, 2016, 01:52:03 pm »
saan pa may pure Emu Oil bukod sa V&M?

ginagamit ko kasi sa buong katawan for my Psoriasis.. 50ml, 1 week palang ata mauubos ko na to. mahal siya at 1,200+

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #612 on: January 27, 2016, 02:12:23 pm »
From my experience using Rosehip oil (Akin, Trilogy, etc.) for brightening and hydrating okay naman, nothing spectacular. I got better results from a Vitamin C serum for brightening and moisturisers with Vitamin E or Argan Oil for hydrating.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #613 on: January 27, 2016, 03:08:18 pm »
i use vco as makeup remover too. mixed with sunflower oil (HHN) and Extra virgin olive oil..

night moisturizer naman argan oil from souq. finished 2 bottles of this already :)

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #614 on: January 28, 2016, 09:45:36 am »
@artificialstar, thanks sis. Ayaw ko kasi bumili online ng oils ;D sana meron maganda na locally at commercially available para hindi na kailangan ng shipping.

I'm back to using SBO. Nagkaroon kasi ako ng pimple sa gilid ng face when I had my hair colored early this year. I tried putting sweet almond oil nung nag-dry up na yung zit kaso matagal mawala yung pimple mark. So I bought SBO since yun ang ginagamit ko pag tinutubuan ako ng paisa-isang zits. After a few days pawala na agad yung pimple mark. :)

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #615 on: January 29, 2016, 01:18:29 am »
Emu Oil - i use this for everything. effective for me.
Tea tree oil - i use this for new pimples. it always works for that. if lumagpas ng 24 hours yung pimple, hindi na sya ganun ka effective.

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #616 on: January 29, 2016, 11:35:50 am »
^ Hindi nag-le-leave ng marks sis if ginagamit yung tea tree oil as spot treatment? :)

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #617 on: January 29, 2016, 01:44:44 pm »
^since new pimple sya sis and if i put tea tree oil agad, nagsshrink sya overnight. no marks left. but like i said if days na yung pimple, di na ganun ka effective. it dries the zit out though faster than when i don't spot treat it.

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #618 on: January 29, 2016, 05:19:48 pm »
^ Thanks sis.. Will try this method. :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #619 on: February 01, 2016, 05:36:33 am »
^ I agree with baby_chichay.

I prefer tea tree oil din as opposed to benzoyl peroxide. With the latter, talagang dark yung naiiwang mark

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close