watch now

Author Topic: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2  (Read 198427 times)

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #560 on: September 19, 2015, 10:29:12 am »
sis meron sa sessou trinoma, I think nasa p350/ 100ml ,, doon ko rin kasi nabili grapeseed oil ko,kaya nakita ko rin yan sweet almond oil,

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #561 on: September 20, 2015, 09:38:54 am »
^thanks sis!!

xthine

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #562 on: October 24, 2015, 11:43:25 pm »
Been using essential oils instead of perfume.  Didn't realize they're more expensive than commercial perfume.

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #563 on: October 25, 2015, 09:53:15 am »
Where to buy pure and cold pressed rosehip oil? I just saw yung sa HO pero may vitamin e kasi. Thanks

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #564 on: October 31, 2015, 05:09:37 am »
human heart nature has cold pressed rosehip oil ,maganda pa lagayan ,ingat nga lang kasi breakable dropper,also wala na sa latest brochure ng human heart nature,pero may stocks pa sa outlets nila.
I use neem extract oil ,after washing my face while still wet ,I drop neem oil into my palm and massage to my face ,instant moisturizer ,also I add some of it into my grapeseed oil .

ayi0119

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #565 on: November 03, 2015, 09:05:38 am »
VCO! Mas hiyang ako dito compared sa sunflower oil.

Mega rave ako sa VCO kasi ang daming uses:

1. I use VCO sa hair before mag-shampoo, saka pag weekends  babad sa hair for couple of hours.
2. I use it as makeup remover.
3. After shower, naglalagay din ako sa stretchmarks, visible na naglight talaga stretchmarks ko. Medyo matagal nga lang.
4. Iniinom ko din pag constipated ako, 2 tablespoons lang..

So happy mura lang VCO. :)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 01:26:35 pm by ayi0119 »

ramamads

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #566 on: November 03, 2015, 12:23:54 pm »
what brand of VCO sis ayi0119? where to buy and how much.

ayi0119

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #567 on: November 03, 2015, 01:24:45 pm »
^ I think any brand ng VCO will do. Dati I'm using Cocolicious, ngayon Prosource kasi yan lang nakita ko sa Mercury Drug. Same effect lang. I bought kahapon 200 pesos yun 250ml.

Twinkle28

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #568 on: November 03, 2015, 11:15:09 pm »
Diba nakaka bother smell ng VCO pag inapply sa body.
Now nag tatatry ako ng rosehip oil bg one earth organics, parang wala lang mag two weeks na pero wala pako nakikita effect pero sa skin ng baby ko maganda. Rosy white yung cheeks nya saka kinis.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 03:45:22 am by Twinkle28 »

ayi0119

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #569 on: November 04, 2015, 07:18:57 am »
^ Yun lang din prob ko sa VCO, hinahalo ko sa lotion para di masyado maamoy..

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #570 on: November 12, 2015, 08:05:38 pm »
im back again with hhn rosehip oil,,after dermarolling my skin dried ,I use hhn rosehip oil and aloe vera,it helps in moisturization and now less pimple marks na...I use also grapeseed oil and neem oil.

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #571 on: November 12, 2015, 10:37:35 pm »
^ OK lang ba to mix Rosehip oil with other oils? O gamitin lang yun Around the eyes?

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #572 on: November 13, 2015, 08:03:21 am »
Sis where to buy neem oil? Thanks

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #573 on: November 22, 2015, 02:57:55 am »
I'm currently eyeing jojoba oil. I ueard it's good for oily combination skin, pati for sensitive. Swak, kase yan skin type ko. :)

^^ if I may, yes, pwede po sis.

chinextshore

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #574 on: December 05, 2015, 04:10:03 am »
Meron na bang nakapag try dito ng Marula Oil? Saw Lucy Torres' post about it and lotsa good feedbacks bout it online kaya lang medyo pricey.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 04:12:28 am by chinextshore »

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #575 on: January 08, 2016, 01:33:50 am »
I use VCO for my hair and it sure does work wonders. Question- for those ladies who use it onto their face, how do you go about it. Do you need to wash it afterwards? My faice is kinda oily and I'm just a tad bit hesistant to put it on my face.

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #576 on: January 08, 2016, 04:10:53 am »
^Hi sis! VCO is my HG makeup remover. Iwwarm ko muna yung VCO before applying sa face (I find it relaxing). Massage lang for a minute, wipe ko ng cotton then hilamos. I find VCO heavy pag hindi naghilamos kaya ganyan yung routine ko. I have extremely oily and acne-prone skin. It works for me. :)

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #577 on: January 08, 2016, 06:24:56 am »
^I see. I know this sounds stupid but do you wash it alone with water or do you use a facial wash afterwards?

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #578 on: January 08, 2016, 07:14:38 am »
^I use my trusted facial soap sis. :)

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #579 on: January 08, 2016, 08:11:13 am »
I see. Salamat!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close