We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello mga sis,Time for a new home..Post away..I'll continue...Im now using Emu oil and Rosehip oil from Venus & Mars...Im so loving it..plus the unrefined shea butter, yummy!! (oops sorry OT)
Ginagamit ko sya for removing makeup but I wash it off, everything off. Sometimes I put a little around the eyes as an eyecream. Pero mas madalas emu oil ang gamit ko for the eyes.In sunflower oil pala may 2 types, yung isa higher sa linoleic acid. Yung isang type higher in oleic acid. Yung oleic acid = comedogenic.Yung Hain Sunflower oil, it's higher in linoeic acid which is good yey!