We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello sissies! Just new here and can't read through the thread, im using mobile lang kasi and i'm having a hard time browsing all the pages.Anyway, just want to know san nakakabili nung mga oils na yan. Especially, rosehip, emu, sunflower, jojoba, and pati [textspeak!] shea or cocoa butter and grapeseed. Thanks!
Meron sa Healthy Options, Sesou, Venus and Mars (multiply site), Bare Naturals (multiply), Storeeland (multiply).
thanks sis! which one yung pinaka OK na not so expensive?
LOL. I'm using my mobile too but I can still backread. The best sunflower oil is from Human Heart Nature. Their website is www.humanheartnature.com. A 50ml bottle costs P119.75 lang. Best I've oil I've ever had.