We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
has anyone tried argan oil? I saw SOUQ international selling it. Seems promising but kinda expensive for a 30ml size. I also saw Tamanu oil naman (the one endorsed by Dr OZ from Oprah) from ABSYNTHE bath and beauty that has the ability to promote the formation of new tissue. So i think this is good for scars.....hmmmmm...so tempting....
I bought my Argan oil @ Bare Naturals. May trial size na 10ml. 1 week ko pa lang nagagamit kaya wala pa akong nakikitang effect sa face/hair.
pang acne and moisturize mas okay ang emu oil. pag scars mas okay ang rosehip. tama ba intindi ko?yung sunflower pang sa discoloration nga ba?tia
sis anong scent ng argan oil mo? anong diff ba ng argan sa emu? source lang pero most likely same ang benefits? or mas potent ang argan? hay nakakalito na hehe
sis san makakabili ng sunflower at magkanu?thanks!
^ Mahal ang oils sa HO but if you want organic ones mas madali maghanap dun. Sa supermarkets meron VCO, and sa Watson's
^^^ I came back to buying emu oil from Healthy Options, doesn't smell like chicken.
^ Yeah, super mahal lang (Php 925 for 30ml 1fl. oz). But it's the best I tried so I coming back