We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ sis anong pinaka the best? hehe. rosehip oil palang natry ko.. so far wala pa ko nakikita effect 4 days ko pa lang ginagamit..
Where does one get jojoba oil that you can use on the face? And what is a reasonable price to pay for it?
I bought V&M's Emu Oil before but I couldn't take the smell. I'm using Myra E moisturizer now, I still can't decide which oil to buy next so I can stop using Myra E na. Can anybody suggest a good facial oil na walang smell? Thanks!
where can i buy sunflower oil bukod sa human heart nature and how much?
try mo sunflower oil sis..sa sesou meron sila sunflower oil dun.. no idea how much nga lang..
^ merong sweet almond oil sa sesou sis..
Sis saan ang sesou?