We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sisses! Just to update you lang. I went to US embassy awhile ago an fell in line on window 35. After waiting for an hour, binigyan lang ako ng consul ng piece of paper indicating to mail photocopy of boarding pass and other supporting documents like payslip, credit card receipts, etc at yung I-94 departure card sa: ACS Inc. 1084 South Laurel Rd. London, Kentucky 40744Now, imemail ko sya pero I want to make sure sana that they receive it in order or receive it at all kasi mahirap na hindi nila matanggap at baka hindi na macorrect ang records ko.Nako, mga sis, DON'T EVER, EVER FORGET TO RETURN YOUR I-94 DEPARTURE CARD WHEN LEAVING US!
Ughhh, just found out last weekend we need Canadian transit visas even if our final destination is Vegas...(my type of tkt kasi)...grrr...ka-bad trip lang esp when biglaang visa applic...sheesh, what a hassle...
sis thanks sa update mo...maybe if you can mail it express or priority ba yon bastna yung may mag sign when they receive it...
^Got our Canadian visas today...just took a week to process, no interviews needed, just pickup n delivery service via air21...off to Vegas in a few weeks!
^^I guess it'll be because you're going back less than 8months pa lang AND you've previously stayed there for 6months. Did you maximize your allowed stay? But, who knows, diba? I'm not really worried about the POE nor immigration thing. What I'm worried about is travelling with my two kids in tow...1 adult vs 2 kids...bring it on! Haha
I didn't have any problems naman last year. Less than 8 months apart yung entry ko.
i think mama squeak kasi you may not have stayed there for 6 months kaya hindi nagkaproblema.i really think i stayed too long..pero la na akong magawa...fun din yung backpacking tour tour..palipatlipat pero ngayon nga nagkaproblema na ako.
^true that! wag ka matakot sis irische. fyi, I was here last october and I went back 1st week of march. so 5 months interval lang di ba? but keber lang. hello, nauubos kaya pera ko sa pagbili dito sa bansa nila. though di naman ganon kadami pera ko but still.. hehe
5 mos sis. kasi biglang sumunod si hubs on my 2nd month kaya nagtagal pa kami. ganon din, pasyal, statehopping to visit friends and relatives. poe ko last year was jfk. this time sfo naman. basta don't worry too much.
I gave birth sa U.S. four years ago. Makikita ba nila yun sa database or malalaman ba nila yung history ko na yun? Would they take it against me kaya? I never overstayed naman, its just I gave birth there. And I think madami naman gumagawa nun especially mga celebs.
wow sis bongga ka ha...sumunod pa si hubby hehe...i will try na hindi makabahan sis...takot lang kasi coz the ticket fare now is mahal and if hindi sa pera ehhhhh nakakahiya naman yong ma air to air....parang maynagawang mali...! hehe... so last year ka nag 5 months sis...and ngayon how long ka nagstay? 5 months uli? balak ko kasi mga 3-4 weeks lang this time eh...