Author Topic: Schools in Antipolo  (Read 230970 times)

pinkpie

• GirlTalker
Schools in Antipolo
« on: February 11, 2010, 03:05:43 am »
We're along Shopwise Antipolo (knows as Imperial) and I'm looking for a school for my 4 year old son. We are new to this place so I'm not that familiar with the schools. Can anybody recommend a good school?

trizh

• aiming high :)
  • Senior GirlTalker
Re: Schools in Antipolo
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 08:12:32 am »
  -- hi sis. maraming school sa antipolo na okay. pwede sa MISA, Montessori Integrated School of Antipolo or even Mother Goose.
Learn to wait for the perfect time so that you may discover that all pain found in waiting has a magnificent and awesome purpose ϋ

pinkpie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 09:13:21 pm »
Thanks trizh! Sige check ko [textspeak!] suggestions mo.

trizh

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 09:18:51 pm »
 ^ welcome sis.  :) matagal na kasi ako sa antipolo so medyo familiar na ako sa mga schools dito.
Learn to wait for the perfect time so that you may discover that all pain found in waiting has a magnificent and awesome purpose ϋ

byutijunkie

• Senior GirlTalker
  • lover of all things fab!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 03:27:21 pm »
how about la salle antipolo? 
“The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!”
                   --Coco Chanel

trizh

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 06:36:38 pm »
 ^ okay din, kaya lang mahal ang tution fee, eh ang layo naman ng school.

shesam12

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 08:44:39 am »
nag-inquire na kami sa la salle antipolo. wala silang preschool. grade 1 lang ang start.

sis, try to inquire sa St. Solomon or reachminds, besides Max's. don galing daughter ko. it's a progressive school. kung gusto mo lang ng progressive.

mukang ok din sa Gergia Intl Academy, sa maia alta. may nakapgsabi lang din sa akin.

sette_cpag

• Probationary
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 12:43:00 pm »
tots @work sa may mayamot antipolo.

annecel

• GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 12:32:44 pm »
sis, try inquiring at HedCen. i hear it's a very good school  :)

pinkpie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2010, 01:20:30 am »
wow dami na palang suggestion,
may idea ba kayo sa Gergia International Academy, medyo malapit na kasi ito sa amin e

pinkpie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2010, 01:44:28 am »
what is progressive school sis?

pinkpie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2010, 09:22:15 pm »
Anybody know the tuition in La Salle Antipolo for Nursery or Kinder?

rush

• GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 01:11:24 am »
my sister in law studies in Lasalle Antipolo. Ang tuition fee daw ng grade 1 is around 35k. so more or less ganun din ang pre school. Ang hindi lang maganda dito, ang layo tsaka nakakatakot yung daan.

Maganda sa Little Farmhouse. located siya sa Beverly Hills subdivision. Im transferring my son here kasi maganda ang turo. maximum of 25 students lang sila per class. Tsaka may kumon na din sa school kung gusto mo i enroll yung child mo.
"Trust and love God with all your heart, with all your mind and with all your soul."

::ilovepink::

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2010, 05:04:48 pm »
^sis around how much ang tuition for grade 2?

you have contact no.?

TIA
\"Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you are ever going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them, too - even when you\'re in the dark. Even when you\'re falling.\"

trinity94

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Google and Mr. Webster are the best defense!
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2010, 05:37:38 pm »
^^im surprised at the tuition rates of La Salle Antipolo... 35k lang?... it's the lowest of all la salle accredited schools ha?... at least you are assured this school follows the lasallian curriculum... there are some schools that were under la salle accredited but failed the standards kaya binitiwan na lang...

correct me if im wrong, isnt HedCen the same as The Little Farmhouse?... went there 2 years ago, and medyo na-off ako because the place was quite small, tho they held their sports at the vacant lot at the back... also, the arm chairs were creaking and the guest area was dirty... this was 2 years ago, i hope theyve improved a lot...
If you can't keep your Integrity ONLINE, what does that say about the person you are OFFLINE?...

READ. UNDERSTAND. REACT INTELLIGENTLY!

I love to be Hated, specially when I'm Right... ;

rush

• GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2010, 09:02:25 pm »
@::ilovepink::sa lasalle antipolo ba?

@ trinity94
yup. Same ang Hedcen and Little Farmhouse. Nakausap ko nga sila about sa facilities nila. Kasi nga parang luma na and hindi masyadong maganda. Sabi naman nila sakin, hindi nga daw sila nag innvest sa facilities ng school masyado. Mas nag iinvest daw sila sa magagaling na teachers. Kasi education naman ang importante hindi yung kung gano kaganda ang facilities.

madami din akong kakilala na nagaaral dun mga kids nila. maganda talaga ang turo.
"Trust and love God with all your heart, with all your mind and with all your soul."

trinity94

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2010, 09:52:31 pm »
^medyo di yata ako agree sa principle nilang yan... the facilities were really bad.. how could students concentrate on the lessons when their chairs are making nasty sounds?... tsaka, nakakatakot naman yata na pati cleanliness and efficiency ng facilities nila are compromised in the name of teachers... may i ask their teacher retainment?... baka naman mataas din ang teacher turn over nila kaya ang concentration nila is on teacher training... di kaya may problem din sa management?...

btw, isnt the school situated at the end of a hill?... i remember when we went there, we are asked to park a few meters away from the school because they were supposedly building a new gate/wall that was supposed to protect them against falling rocks... or baka mali lang yung memory ko...

im asking just out of curiosity... nasira na sila sa akin the first time i went there eh... :P

anyway, both la salle antipolo and hedcen are not too accessible if you dont have your own transpo...

another school in antipolo that doesnt have a good feedback is st john's wort...

Montessori Integrated School is where the Magalona kids are attending... there's also preschool in Assumption...
If you can't keep your Integrity ONLINE, what does that say about the person you are OFFLINE?...

rush

• GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2010, 10:43:32 am »
^okay naman ang facilities nila ngayon. what i mean by hindi sila nag invest masyado sa facilities, hindi na nila pinaganda ng husto yung school. hindi na yung bongga like other schools. they just kept it simple. And hindi naman sira ang mga chairs nila. wala namang nasty sounds. baka yung inupuan mo lang.  ;D  what do you mean pala by guest area? yung entrance ba? i checheck ko din kung madumi.  ;D kasi all in all malinis naman yung school and classrooms nila when i went there.

about sa teacher retainment, hindi ko pa alam yan. ask ko pag take ng exam ng son ko.

compared sa lasalle antipolo, mas accessible ang Hedcen (Little Farmhouse) kasi pag pasok mo ng Beverly Hills, diretso ka lang wala ng liko liko and hindi matarik yung daan.

hindi ko napansin kung nasa end ng hill yung school. titignan ko ulit.

trinity94

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2010, 08:54:24 pm »
^actually, we were given a tour of the school when we went there... the creaking sounds from the armchairs came from inside the classrooms.. we thought it was an isolated case, but we noticed the chairs from other classrooms making the same sound... also, the guest area i mentioned is the place where the yayas and fetchers wait by the entrance...

again, these were some things we noticed 2 years ago... try to ask about the teacher retainment... baka may internal problems din sila...

pinkpie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2010, 01:23:04 am »
mga sis saang banda ba yang HedCen at how much ang tuition ng Nursery and Kinder?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close