Author Topic: Schools in Antipolo  (Read 245624 times)

twelvth_goddess

• A certified ZOE-holic and a true blue
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: Schools in Antipolo
« Reply #440 on: May 09, 2017, 10:24:21 am »
I'm happy with Assumption Antipolo so far. My daughter is an incoming 2nd grader and she enjoys school. Challenging lang yung transition ng daughter ko from progressive preschool to traditional school but I like that this school maintains traditional values and practices.
Whatever I want, I get. If I can't, I don't stop TRYING.

mommyneri

• Probationary
« Reply #441 on: May 11, 2017, 10:02:03 pm »
Hi! New here, any feedback about grade schoolers in Marcelli? I've heard na okay sila sa preschool, how about grade school kaya? Thank you

happytummy

• Probationary
« Reply #442 on: May 29, 2019, 02:22:28 am »
Hi Mommies. Hope someone will notice this post.

We are currently scouting for a good grade school in Upper Antipolo. We already went to Marcelli and Montessori Integrated School and I would like to read latest feedback or any comments about these two schools.

For AY 2019-2020, Marcelli's TF for Grade 1 is 62-66k di pa kasama sets of uniforms. MIS is almost the same plus Activity Fee of almost 4k + uniform.

Hope we'll get comments and feedback about these two schools. BTW, he is from a traditional school. Medyo magaling sya sa concepts, mag memorize. I believe that is one of his strengths so I am worried in transferring him to either progressive or montessori.

Appreciate any advise, comments or suggestions.

Thank you. :)

hushush

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #443 on: January 30, 2020, 04:33:05 pm »
Hello sissies! Summer na naman at enrollment season na naman. Just want to ask lang po kung mayron dito sa inyo na may anak na nag-aaral sa LSCA (La Salle College Antipolo)?
My son just got accepted at LSCA after taking exams and i badly want to know how much is the tuition fee. Though it is stated in the acceptance letter na Category A ang TF nya, wala namang details. Hintayin ko daw ang email..e gano naman kaya katagal yun.
One  week to get the exam results, 4 days to get the Acceptance letter.. baka mamaya 1week ulit to get the email.. 🤭

happytummy

• Probationary
« Reply #444 on: February 18, 2020, 10:30:15 pm »
Hello sissies! Summer na naman at enrollment season na naman. Just want to ask lang po kung mayron dito sa inyo na may anak na nag-aaral sa LSCA (La Salle College Antipolo)?
My son just got accepted at LSCA after taking exams and i badly want to know how much is the tuition fee. Though it is stated in the acceptance letter na Category A ang TF nya, wala namang details. Hintayin ko daw ang email..e gano naman kaya katagal yun.
One  week to get the exam results, 4 days to get the Acceptance letter.. baka mamaya 1week ulit to get the email.. 🤭

Siiiis please share naman po ang tuition now sa La Salle Antipolo for grade school once you have the details.

Many thanks :)

mommybes

• Probationary
« Reply #445 on: February 20, 2020, 02:10:13 pm »
hello mommies!

I am looking for a good pre-school in Antiplo. do you have suggestions?

thank you!

happytummy

• Probationary
« Reply #446 on: May 15, 2020, 02:00:46 am »
hello mommies!

I am looking for a good pre-school in Antiplo. do you have suggestions?

thank you!

Mommy, i have been reading good reviews about KCLC, St Clare and OLPS here on this thread. :)

hushush

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #447 on: May 21, 2020, 11:44:10 am »
@happytummy

Hello sis!! Sorry for the very late reply.. so eto na i was enlightened na about the TF in LSCA.. at category based nga sya. Kung OFW ka or yung source ng income mo which is my husband in my case, automatic yan Category A,i was given figures na around 75k-79k for grade 2 at grade 4 respectively wala pang books . Then prior to pandemic they told me na mag increase sila, at halos papalo ng 90k yung TF ng grade 4. Ngayon nagkapandemic, they posted in their website na wala daw TF increase..but now, given the situation na ang chosen modality nila is online classes until dec at full face to face by 2nd sem (baka january yung 2nd sem nila) which i dont agree with this modality due to the pandemic diba.. so i am  considering OLPS if they will give options for students to do online classes throughout the year.. actually kahit nga public school kung hindi nila pepwersahin mga bata na pumasok sa classroom e ieenroll ko talaga sa public mga bata..
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 12:01:36 pm by hushush »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close